1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 03:04:55
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → MonstersGame in 2020

Gregor1
Posted Sept. 25, 2020, 9:33 p.m.

Hi all, I was an active player of monsters game between 8 and 10 years ago and have recently come back to the game just for a bit of fun.

Obviously it's not what it used to be but it seems there's still a scattering of active players across various servers.

I've decided on Int2 server to build up my character and I'll keep chipping away for now.

My questions are, are there any really active clans or players in general anymore? And if so is Int2 a good world for this? obviously I'll never catch the top players now but that's fine.

Next one, are there any active clan forums or discord etc that have general guides on how to play? I remember back in the day every clan basically had a forum with guides and player lists to attack and all that good stuff but obviously most links are dead now.

basically are there still any guides on the most optimum way to play the game? I remember to use manhunts in 10 min blocks but unsure if there's any other stuff I should be doing..

Oh and last thing, I really hope one day the game could have an optimised mobile app. I think this could bring a big wave of players old and new to the game because that's how it seems to be nowadays!

Thanks to all, love from a very old MG player :-)

Nostalgia_kaos
Posted Sept. 26, 2020, 2:43 p.m.

Hi there, i also came back last february after ten years. I would say that the two main sources for remembering the little insights of the game are:

Monstersgame Wiki

This article I found a while back

Welcome Back!

Show comments (1)
Gregor1
Posted Sept. 26, 2020, 10:45 p.m.

thanks, the wiki is quite handy. to be honest I think I just forgot that the levelling up etc slows down exponentially after the first few, which is to be expected!

I just wanted to make sure I was playing optimally.

something that does unfortunately hold me back a bit is that the server is pretty dead, basically every single fight returns only 1 or 2 coins, often zero coins lol.

I've had over 50 fights now and won like 95% of them, yet only in one fight did I win 98 coins, the rest have been pennies haha.

little bit frustrating but not really anything can be done about it tbh.

I wonder if merging servers would be possible... surely there's got to be even 1000 players active across all servers? that would be good.

I remember the days of clans having literally like 80 or members lol. Good Times.

Dan_Diehl
Posted Nov. 18, 2021, 11:46 p.m.

I used to play this game around 15 years ago and just decided to creat a new account and get back to it... does the game still have the feature of sending a link to "transform"/invite new players? I cant find it... I did find a link to invite new players but it does only take to the page with info about the game and no longer shows the message as if the invited player have been bitten/transformed by the player who sent the link...

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Nov. 19, 2021, 4:34 p.m.

Hello, the function itself has been deactivated, but there is a way to make one:
Bite link
Have fun with biting :)

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting