2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 16:04:39
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Strange Things

Valdarnen
Posted Oct. 11, 2020, 1:50 p.m.
Edited by Valdarnen Oct. 12, 2020, 10:12 a.m.

Over the last 6 months I have seen some strange things happening on KF International 1. Dont get me wrong, I was as happy as everyone that we finally saw support being given to the games after such a long hiatis, but when you are paying more than 1 gold for an attack on knights higher than yourself (example: tonight I was charged 3) which is not a once off as 2 is a common thing, and yes this may be a bug you have to ask questions.
Then there was the introduction of [7DS] which was introduced to the server from the clouds (over night) who's members have very very nice stats for their levels and had never been seen on the server before.
There are those of us that play by the rules and I am expecting some kickback from this post, but something needs to be said. Having played KF since 19/03/2008 I have seen the up's and downs of the servers and stayed a "Premium" player on one server or another through out and therefore believe these are fair queries.

Valdarnen... US 1.
Montlaur... International 1.

Show comments (2)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 12, 2020, 8:44 a.m.

Hello, we moved this guild from the dead server on request to this server, as this one was the best fit for the players, others were moved to another server.

The reason was that the guild was the only one still active on the Swedish server.

If you have been charged more gold in an attack on the same player, please create a support ticket.

Best regards Patti

Salvation
Posted Oct. 19, 2020, 10:47 p.m.
Edited by Salvation Oct. 19, 2020, 11:59 p.m.

Everyone in 7DS has grinded together stats like everybody else, so I'm not sure what rules that are not played by? My recent knight is years younger than yours, although I've been playing since 2007 with other knights. Our clan also had a year break when we thought the server was killed.
So consistent and hard work gives high stats, don't know any other way.

Show comments (1)
Valdarnen
Posted Oct. 22, 2020, 1:36 a.m.

Salvation. It was explained other knights including mine had been moved from our server, not your knights introduced. I was not questioning your guild tactics or rule playing as that was not in question.Yes Valdarnen is an older and still active knight but it is not that knight that that is in reference here.
Cheers...

Valdarnen
Posted Oct. 13, 2020, 10:39 a.m.

Ok, well that clears up the new guild situation, though a message in game to the guild members prior to the transfer may have saved this post. Thank you for answering my query. As the unusual charge is an intermittent happening I will not be raising a ticket to recoup everytime at this stage.
Thanks...

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 14, 2020, 4:30 p.m.

As soon as this occurs again, please let us know via our support ticket.
Good fights
Patti

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting