1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 17:04:04
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Dual Wielding in Knight Fight?

Rhynuld
Posted Oct. 14, 2020, 8:31 p.m.
Edited by Rhynuld Oct. 14, 2020, 8:31 p.m.

Freedom Resist is long gone, which is a shame, as the only thing I didn't like about it was that generic name. One thing I love that it featured, was a dual wielding system. It gave more variety you know?

Now KnightFight is a very versatile game as it is, with there being plenty possibilities for customization. However there could be even more-so with dual-wielding. And its not like they could totally replace two-handers because then you'd have double the penalties!

I remember this was considered a 'dead end' topic back in the old KightFight forum, though I still don't understand why. And my thread was shut down.
And in another suggestion thread, I brought it up there, some were interested if I remember right, with naysayers not really having a good reason why as to not have it as I recall.

So the question is, if no dual-wielding, then why?

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 16, 2020, 12:10 p.m.

As far as I remember it is because the Knightfight is built up in a different way, and you change some things in such a way that the actual system is gone.
So I have this in memory but I will ask there again.

Greetings Patti

Show comments (2)
Rhynuld
Posted Oct. 20, 2020, 6:46 a.m.

Hmm, sounds reasonable.

But I'm curious "Ask there again"? Do you have access to the old KF forums or something?

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 24, 2020, 10:10 a.m.

Hello, no the old forums do not exist anymore, unfortunately I have no access to them.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting