1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 14:03:44
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → [KF] win alignment on bs

deisolator
Posted Dec. 4, 2020, 3:18 p.m.
Edited by deisolator Dec. 4, 2020, 3:32 p.m.

Starting from the statement that everyone has an alignment in BS, why don't we win it by fighting?
Farming alignment on the normal server (INT5) has been difficult due to the reduced number of players.

Zhenriel
Posted Dec. 7, 2020, 7:03 p.m.

Alignment values are actually way overtuned and need to be looked at and for non-premium players stuck with the 15 minute cooldown, it's even worse.

The entire game could at the very least use a balance pass to iron out a few things, but there isn't much transparency or information about upcoming updates so it's hard to tell what's going on or if some substantial update, balancing or a new feature are coming up.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Dec. 7, 2020, 7:27 p.m.

A gain in alignment is actually not intended for the battlefield.
The values are actually exactly adapted to non premium players.
By fighting more battles you can of course also gain alignment what you are missing.
Of course one could consider if one could / must adjust the values for weapons, stones etc.

Show comments (3)
Zhenriel
Posted Dec. 8, 2020, 12:02 p.m.

I'm not talking about the battlefield though, I'm talking in general. The system is very rigid and the values are way overtuned.

That's why I said a balance pass or an overhaul is needed (and not just for alignment) and the values should be brought down and adjusted.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Dec. 8, 2020, 8:12 p.m.

Hello Zhenriel,

I have just responded here with reference to the idea that is the subject here and that was the battlefield.

Regards Patti

Zhenriel
Posted Dec. 9, 2020, 11:47 a.m.

@Patti

Your comment was directed at me though and I didn't mention the battlefield, hence why I pointed that out.
I was talking about the system in general and that it needs to be adjusted or overhauled.
And I don't know if there's something in store about that or not due to the lack of transparency.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting