1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 10:04:58
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Anchestors battles

C_A_T
Posted Dec. 27, 2020, 11:57 a.m.

I can see players on both sides who has done this battles and won every time. What is the secret?

vladu
Posted Dec. 29, 2020, 10:57 a.m.
Edited by vladu Dec. 29, 2020, 10:57 a.m.

If you are strong enough you always* win (without bottles).
I mean - better is to keep your stats 3x level and keep stamina on precise amount to have one or more free rounds (his exhaustion).
And always do all ancestors in one row - for example every day one ancestor for 15 or 20 days and the stop and wait for unlocking the next ancestor (after 20 levels).

There were some issues with unequipping but I do not know if it still does work (I never tried it).

* = with one exception - that you had really bad luck ;)
so you have to be more strong :)

C_A_T
Posted Dec. 30, 2020, 7:22 p.m.

When i look on other players they have every battle won and none lose. I don.t think that is just luck.

Show comments (1)
vladu
Posted Dec. 31, 2020, 9:05 a.m.

Of course not.
They were sure they would win. Only then they attacked ancestor. There is no point in "trying", it is very expensive to just try.

And maybe they always ensure their win by drinking potion and setting accomplishments for stats boost.

You could find some useful information here: https://thebestoreworld.wixsite.com/vssofficial/single-post/2016/11/15/Ultimate-MonstersGame-Guide-for-Beginners-Experts

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting