1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 11:04:22
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Knightfight build

Legendor
Posted Jan. 3, 2021, 10:12 a.m.

i am a knight who build into 1handed and shield.

really like the idea of 2handed anr 1handed both but dont like to spend all the money to change to 2handed. though it feels like I have to cause I cant beat anny of the 2handed players. why is 2handed so much stronger?

Show comments (2)
Raspberry
Posted Jan. 3, 2021, 11:04 a.m.

From my point of view, 2-handed players are cheaper to boost their characteristics on lower skill points. But as your chararacter grows then 1-handed players come into play, because it is cheaper to raise both one skill point on strength and defense on for example value of 100 than only one skill point (strength) on value 200.

Second, 2-handers deliver more damage, but they also accept more damage, which can be a problem on higher levels, especially if you play on very active servers. As 2-handed you will often have to spend more gold on healing your character.

Both 1-handers and 2-handers have pros and cons, but I'm more likely to play as 1-hander.

Show comments (1)
Legendor
Posted Jan. 3, 2021, 10:59 p.m.

Thanks! Helps a lot. But still lvling takes ages haha

p_b
Posted Jan. 11, 2021, 5:29 p.m.

2H are better early game and at lower levels, but 1H catch up later on - as said below.
I ended up going down the lightly armoured 2H - which is supposedly the worst build of them all XD

Show comments (2)
Legendor
Posted Jan. 20, 2021, 7:43 a.m.

you know when they catch up? Im close to lvl 30 but still get rekt bij 2h with same stats...

I also see people above lvl100. so I like to know when they catch ip cause lvling is very slow I see

p_b
Posted Jan. 27, 2021, 1:22 p.m.

Not sure quite then they catch up, I think it is 100+ though, I'm lvl160 on uk1 & unless I have much higher FA/PA I tend to lose to 1H now.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting