1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 11:04:55
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereAnnouncements → MoonCoins for Action: QualityMatch

cvd CRATR.games
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 10:37 a.m.

After Aria is done and the Valentine action is over, there is a new option to scoop fresh MoonCoins: QualityMatch - the action for payment offers changing tasks. It starts with a music test. Your job is to determine whether the music is similar (similiar) or not (not similiar). After three successful rounds, we will reward your commitment with 15 MoonCoins. In order for us all to approach the new payment carefully, half an hour must be suspended after the three rounds. QualityMatch is currently still in beta status and only in English. Also the "Understood" button can only be reached by scrolling down.

Cash for Action
-> Payment

Anleitung QualityMatch

Umfassendere Anleitung auf Pattis Arcadewelten
-> Arcadewelten

Anbieter
-> QualityMatch

Rym
Posted March 1, 2021, 5:41 p.m.
Edited by Rym March 1, 2021, 5:42 p.m.

I am sure that many people may find it interesting and that they will use this option. However, I think this kind of thing where you give a reward for listening to propaganda makes the game feel cheap.

I understand that no one is forced to do so and that this is just my perception and opinion. I cannot speak for others. I just wanted to share it as I think the focus should be on balance issues that we discussed in the "ideas" section instead.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted March 1, 2021, 9 p.m.

Hello,

what exactly do you mean by propaganda ?
Currently, as you can see, another task has been set, but our partner decides what kind of tasks there are.

As far as balancing or anything like that is concerned, I can reassure you that no one in game development makes that payment.

Show comments (1)
Rym
Posted March 1, 2021, 11:47 p.m.

Maybe calling it propaganda was not the best word to use. Since the first time I used it it was to compare Spotify songs that were similar to each other, so in my mind propaganda was the best way to describe it since I imagine that Spotify would do something with that data ...

Now the task is to mark a yellow "bar" in a square, I do not know the purpose of this action. Bots detection?

Again I clarify that it is simply my opinion and not necessarily everyone else sees it that way and maybe many like this. I think those of us who play this game pay for the mooncoins and it is not necessary to have to make anti bot images to get them.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting