1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 01:04:09
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → [Raub] Amazone / Bullying

mesatdeveci
Posted Feb. 26, 2021, 5:07 p.m.
Edited by mesatdeveci Feb. 26, 2021, 5:13 p.m.

This person is bullying against me. She is at level 20 and I am at level 6. I save money to buy items, but it loses all my money. Please help me. If you don't, I want to quit the game.

Server: int5
User ID: 519000051

https://prnt.sc/107p852

https://prnt.sc/107p8ez

https://prnt.sc/107p8qv

https://prnt.sc/107p96d

Rainald
Posted Feb. 27, 2021, 8:14 a.m.

i am sorry but she is right, she is a player with very low gold - and high gold + she is kinda suspicious for me but nevermind, innocent untill proven guilty :)

for your problem i am sorry again but she is also right in that message where she says ''you dont understand the game''

if you want to keep your gold, you need to buy items from merchant and sell it back ONLY when you are going to use the gold, do not ever have more than 50 gold on yourself, if you carry gold and somebody finds out, jsut like she said, EVERY knight will attack you, this is not bullying, this is the intended way to play the game

How do you prevent this ? Very easy,
1-Bank your gold when you are not going to spend it
2-Attack a knight which you can defeat in battle so nobody can atack you for 1 HOUR

this is the way to play the game

Show comments (1)
mesatdeveci
Posted Feb. 27, 2021, 10:48 a.m.
Edited by mesatdeveci Feb. 27, 2021, 10:50 a.m.

Ok, I got it, so this game isn't played that much. I wouldn't have played if I knew it was such a suck game. What this girl is doing right now is toxicity and you're discussing it. It was a seriously awful game.
Also, there is no bank in this game. I want to buy items and I wanted to save money. If there was a bank, of course I would put my money in my bank. I think you don't know this game either.

Show comments (2)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Feb. 27, 2021, 4:57 p.m.

A bank in a PVP game ?
There probably won't be, as has already been said just invest in items and when you have enough sell them again and buy the weapon / armour etc. you wanted :)
Make sure you are always saved, look for people you can attack via the high score, then no one can attack you for 1 hour.

mesatdeveci
Posted Feb. 27, 2021, 7:16 p.m.
Edited by mesatdeveci Feb. 27, 2021, 7:33 p.m.

Are you kidding me? I guess you don't know of any other PVP game other than this game. I wondered; Tell me a PVP game that doesn't have a bank to put money in. Because I've played so many PVP games. I just came across it in this browser game and I was pretty surprised. You also mentioned investing in items. Why would I buy it for 200 and sell my item for 120? Why would I lose 80 money in between? By the way, you are defending that someone who is "14", "FOURTEEN" levels more than me attacked me and was bullying me. Have you ever seen a 20 level vs 6 level duels in PVP game? It's true though; According to this answer, you have never seen a PVP game other than this game. You pulled your pretty heads. LOL :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Legendor
Posted Feb. 28, 2021, 6:49 p.m.

lol, someone is toxic haha

yes that js hiw this game works, fight or save money. and yes you get kess gold back, so spend it in points. this game takes ages to lvl and higher lvls lose xp when fighting low lvls.

if theres noting to get players wont come. also being in a guild can work. your higher and stronger guildmates can attack that person. so enjoy this game or not, if you dont then dont play it. go back to your kid pvp games where youre save from all pvp (cause playing pvp games isnt fun when there is a pvp aspect i guess). this game is full pvp and thats a good thing here. good thing atleast you dont lose all gold. in tribalwars or other games you will loss ressourses and your entire army

p_b
Posted March 8, 2021, 2:17 p.m.

Was just going to say - this game on the more active servers is one of risk vs reward.

In the low levels, if you hold any cash on you, or don't have a safety fight lined up - fight once per hour to stop yourself being hit, you'll get farmed.

Is it better to lose ~50% through re-selling "banked" items or get farmed and lose 10% every hour you are not protected.

You decide.

KF's never had a formal bank, been playing a long time now, and I don't see it having one added anytime soon ;)

Gregor1
Posted March 10, 2021, 11:07 p.m.

It's just part of the game, higher levels can attack lower levels, no need to get upset over it lol.

If you do an attack every 60 minutes it means you are covered, if you've had a fight you cannot be attacked for 1 hour after it so fight someone lower than you once per hour to protect yourself.

Then at the end of your game session spend all of your gold/donate anything you have left to your clan. This way once your protection runs out higher levels wont get any gold from you, then they'll generally leave you alone. If you're holding gold all the time you're gonna get whacked by high levels constantly.

Also, spending all your gold can be frustrating but believe me once you level up some more it's easier to get more money by working etc so it all starts to add up eventually, but yes the early levels can be frustrating because you want the weapons/armour whatever but it's all just out of reach.

And lastly, this game isn't for everyone, you're free not to like it, but there are a lot of us who come back to knightfight/monstersgame after 10+ years because something just keeps bringing us to it! It's a great little game if you get into it.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting