2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 16:04:53
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Mobile platform

Khanzyx
Posted March 19, 2021, 2:59 a.m.
Edited by Khanzyx March 19, 2021, 3 a.m.

So.... lately i see some old games starting to rise up again on mobile platforms and some on browser again, like knightfight with last year svr... But the number of active players it's really low. A KnightFight for mobile platform would catch to allot of old and some new players, maybe someday we will see this happening ...

Show comments (2)
Rainald
Posted March 19, 2021, 2:32 p.m.

This game died long ago there is no ressurection, no updates or anything, last upate was on 2007, NOT 2017, it was on 2 0 0 7. most players are really old players who played this game long ago, do not expect anything like a new platform or anything my friend, we wished for all these long ago, nothing is gonna change in this game mark my words.

Show comments (1)
docduese
Posted March 22, 2021, 10:13 p.m.

you are not up to date, there is a new fighting system in knightFight and some things more!

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Nov. 26, 2021, 9:11 p.m.

As far as an APP or mobile platform is concerned, we are comparing and looking at what would make many other changes necessary beforehand.
This means that the mobile view is currently what we can offer for the time being, but we are of course still very interested in an app or mobile platform, and we can't say when something like this will come, because as I said, many changes and exchanges have to take place.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting