1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 02:04:17
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Quality of life: reset token

Grief
Posted March 30, 2021, 11:45 p.m.

Would be cool to have something to reset the skills so for example I have 200 points in 2-handed, I reset them all so I can put 100 skills in armor and 100 in 1-handed.
The price maybe can be 1000 gems/mooncoins or after a certain level you gain one token like at level 100. This is can be a nice quality of life change because if I'm at level 200+ and I want to be full 2-handed I should spend lots of golds and in the meantime not able to fight properly for days/weeks.

PS: would be also super cool if you can gain one for free if the account has more than 10 years :)

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted March 31, 2021, 9:47 a.m.

Hello,
we have the idea in the German areas just so, I think it is quite good, we have this the days already told our developer :)

Greetings Patti

Rym
Posted May 8, 2021, 6:06 a.m.

With the new update coming I think we should speak about this once again. Would be great to have this implemented.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Nov. 26, 2021, 9:07 p.m.

I will pass the idea on to our developer again, as it has also been suggested several times in the German area.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting