1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 23:04:57
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereAnnouncements → Eastern Promises

cvd CRATR.games
Posted April 2, 2021, 5:08 p.m.

It will be dangerous again for rabbits and eggs. So take care and if you should meet Jack Rabbit, then best between the eyes. 

The resurrection of MonstersGame is proceeding rather in hedgehog steps, but at least something is going on.

New weapons are in the pipeline for the hungry KnightFight knights. No one should have to die as a one-hander.

MonstersLand is now history. Thank you to all the players who were in the faraway land. We will never forget the map.

If you haven't discovered it yet: QualityMatch at Cash for Action Payment, offers MoonCoins against spotting bikes.

So happy Easter! Thanks for loyalty, fighting spirit and patience, stay healthy and of course our Easter premium action with 50% more Mooncoins, blood drops or gems will run again from now on:

-> Easter premium promotion

Show comments (1)
Bloodfallen
Posted April 3, 2021, 9:38 a.m.

Will there be any beta of the new Monstesgame? or when we will see some screenshots of the development? Any information about new weapons or sentinels would be appreciated. :)

Show comments (2)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 5, 2021, 12:35 p.m.

Hello,
unfortunately there is not enough time to show anything at the moment, when it will be, we will say what happens with the beta, what there could be to show.
But as I said, when the time comes, the new programming will have a higher priority in terms of weapons, even a little later, at Monstersgame.

Happy Easter to you

Bloodfallen
Posted April 11, 2021, 7:54 a.m.

I understand that the whole programming thing can take a while, but still for the time that the new mg has been in development, I think they should have shown us some screenshots, or given us a spoiler on the new things they are working on, be it new weapons, sentinels or some new mechanics in the game.

Greetings

Rym
Posted April 3, 2021, 6:28 a.m.

New weapons are in the pipeline for the hungry KnightFight knights. No one should have to die as a one-hander.

This sounds amazing! any more details? xD

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting