1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 23:09:23
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Hello, I would like you to create a server with my flag, please

chileno
Posted May 26, 2021, 7:24 p.m.

Hello, I wanted to suggest that you create the server of my country Chile, there are many Chileans who enjoy the game.
greetings knigthfigth friend.

Rym
Posted May 28, 2021, 7:09 a.m.

Add Mexican flag too ;)

uyuyuy
Posted May 28, 2021, 9:37 a.m.

yea please

cvd CRATR.games
Posted May 28, 2021, 12:49 p.m.
Edited by cvd May 28, 2021, 2:27 p.m.

hi there,
the question is, do you like to play with a couple of players on an island with the XY flag in the middle, or do you like to play in crowded worlds?

We like to see less and more crowded worlds in the future. There are still a lot of worlds left based on languages/countries with lost players. This made no sense at all. We have to close these ancient worlds and bring the active players into a new world. This is a real job for somebody btw.

If you like to hoist a flag and we appreciate this, just do it in a guild in the next international world and make this to the biggest guild ever.

Have fun!
cvd

Rym
Posted May 29, 2021, 1:23 a.m.

Hi CVD,

Well in this case I think the idea that had chileno is just to be able to use the flag of your country on BS and not to request a new server with that flag.

I understand you point and the direction that the game is taking :) its just that it would be nice to have the option tu use the flag from where you actually are.

Anyway, I dont think this should be considered as priority, just add it if one day you have nothing to do and have a deep desire to program something new xD

cvd CRATR.games
Posted June 2, 2021, 5:31 p.m.
Edited by cvd June 2, 2021, 5:31 p.m.

Do you mean, the homeland flag as option in character profile, something like this right?

Show comments (2)
Rym
Posted June 3, 2021, 3:01 a.m.

yes :)

Show comments (1)
dchnsdhsdha
Posted Sept. 2, 2021, 7:52 p.m.

Hello, how is everything?

I'm returning to the game and saw that there are accounts for donation on the 1 PT server

Like this one:

https://pt1.knightfight.moonid.net/player/67161596/

How do I get this account?

Thanks!

dchnsdhsdha
Posted July 1, 2021, 7:13 p.m.

I'm looking for servers with active players. Which ones do you recommend to me?

Show comments (1)
Grief
Posted July 3, 2021, 4:23 p.m.

USA 3 if you want to find little activity on low levels.
DE15 and INT5 but also INT 1-2-3-4 are not so dead

jfleond
Posted July 4, 2021, 12:22 a.m.

chilean flag please

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting