1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 13:04:06
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Accounts for donation

dchnsdhsdha
Posted Sept. 17, 2021, 4:53 p.m.

Currently on the PT 1 server there are several accounts for donation, as described in the clan that the accounts are.

However, I try to contact the administrators stating that I am interested in playing with 1 account that is abandoned and I cannot get authorization.

How shall we proceed?

Clan: https://pt1.knightfight.moonid.net/clan/5157/

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 20, 2021, 7:07 a.m.

You can search for an account here, for example: Transfer
You can write there in English and then look for a high-level account if someone gives you one.

Show comments (2)
dchnsdhsdha
Posted Sept. 20, 2021, 3:12 p.m.

patti,

These accounts are not held by players but in the game forum, as mentioned in the description of the gilde.

Therefore, I will not be able to contact the owner, I will only be in contact with you.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 20, 2021, 5:34 p.m.

Hello,

as already mentioned we can't help you, we need to contact the owner of the account and the person who should get the account as a gift.
Unfortunately, it doesn't help that you are writing more and more forum posts about it.
Both users have to contact us.

dchnsdhsdha
Posted Sept. 22, 2021, 7:44 p.m.

Again, I will try to explain what I have been saying several times in the messages and open tickets.

Accounts are unowned as they were donated directly to RedMoon Studio at the time.

How am I going to talk to the owners?

Impossible!

Show comments (4)
Legendor
Posted Nov. 4, 2021, 5:29 p.m.

so the answer is simple and tou gave it your self :')

its impossible to get one of those accounts.
So awesome they are for sale. But that could be done
when they were still playing.

so explain again tou cant contact the owner and
everyone can again explain you again that a transfer
will be impossible till the owner reacts.

and that is a good thing! else you could ask for random
acounts without the owner knowing about it.

so also thnx to the game owners for keeping it save!

dchnsdhsdha
Posted Nov. 8, 2021, 7:57 p.m.

@legendor

Your argument it's horrible!

Just analyze the mentioned gilde and see that the accounts were taken from the owners and were in the hands of RedMoons Studios before the sale to CRATR which is following the laws and unfortunately will leave these accounts eternally inactive, as they no longer have the Owners..

I suggest that you read something before expressing your opinion that was not requested by anyone.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Nov. 9, 2021, 6:59 a.m.

The accounts were never in the hands of Redmoon :)
Strictly speaking would be so or so yes accounts since they belong to the game property and are only provided, see also game rules and terms and conditions.
Just for the sake of correctness, why we do not just give someone accounts even if it is posted somewhere, I have already explained some times here or in the ticket system @dchnsdhsdha

dchnsdhsdha
Posted Nov. 9, 2021, 5:53 p.m.

@patti, how are you?

Yes, we talked about that already and of course.

However, I have been playing this game since the beginning on Server PT 1 and at that time players donated directly to the forum and ADM wanted new players to play on these accounts.

When an account had the name [DONATE] it was already clear to all of us and you just had to introduce yourself on the forum, not have another account on the server in question and receive a new character to play, so I got in touch with you right away.

However, I understand that the rules have changed and are no longer in this format.

Subject waxed ok?

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting