1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 23:06:47
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Future of the game

iBakemono
Posted Nov. 18, 2021, 1:47 a.m.

I wonder with so many dead servers and with this kind of games being shut down how will this game hold up and for how long do you people think will stay till the servers are taken down.

Show comments (3)
dchnsdhsdha
Posted Nov. 18, 2021, 3:59 p.m.

I agree with you

A pity that the game is dying every day and with no news to attract the public.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Nov. 19, 2021, 4:44 p.m.

What makes you think that servers will be shut down?
Apart from that we are talking about worlds not servers, that was the great thing about the huge update of Knightfight backend, that we don't have servers anymore but worlds :)

Redmoonstudios has shut down former games like TW PA etc., CRATR.GAMES now maintains the games that are there, so there was already a huge update for Knightfight and is thus technically up to date again and there have been some improvements and new features, currently part 3 is in the works, you do not do that if you want to shut down servers :)

There will always be new worlds, we always have requests when a new world for game xy will come even if we have just launched a world.
as for the old worlds, yes it's too quiet there, we know that too, and have been thinking and trying out for a long time how to finally tackle the problems of the old worlds, which unfortunately is not so easy, because a simple we throw a few game worlds together unfortunately does not work under several points, point 1. would be for example what if you play on both worlds that are thrown together? do you want to delete an account? But well, that's only one point, the others are a bit more complex, as I said, we're pondering, we're tinkering.

c`ya

jackmiller21
Posted Jan. 21, 2022, 1:55 p.m.

Finding YesStyle coupon? A wonderful collection of Asian fashion from various countries like China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and Taiwan, Yesstyle is a full flash online store that deals in variety of items. With Yesstyle rewards code and Yesstyle promo code you are in for one of the best shopping experiences online.

KOBUDO
Posted Nov. 18, 2021, 6:52 p.m.

I was going to create topic about dead servers but it is better to continue here.
I wanted to play on the INT 1st server because it is old and has constant and more registered players.When I started INT server 1, I saw that the game died in the lower levels.I was alone in the server and i didn't have any money source except missions.

then I reluctantly started the last INT server.there is a little activity but even that is not enough.If they open a new server after a while, which I think would be the most ridiculous thing to happen.l may quite the game.

We need server merges

KOBUDO
Posted Nov. 18, 2021, 7:18 p.m.
Edited by KOBUDO Nov. 18, 2021, 7:21 p.m.

Here are my recommendations as someone who loves the game and wants to continue

if all active players agree we need server merges

1-Even if it is not possible to merge all servers, merge country servers (INT SERVERs among themselves)

2-if it is not possible to merge, servers under the same flag can attack among themselves.For example A player in German1 be able to attack all german servers.

3-By reducing the attack frequency, UNDEADs can be brought to normal servers as in BF

Show comments (2)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Nov. 19, 2021, 4:37 p.m.

Maybe you should post your idea in the ideas forum :)

dchnsdhsdha
Posted Nov. 23, 2021, 3:50 p.m.

Your suggestions are very good !!

As a player, I am also grateful and in favor of the implementation !!

I think it's worth including a topic in the "ideas" section so that Patti can evaluate with the CATR team.

Show comments (2)
KOBUDO
Posted Nov. 25, 2021, 7:25 p.m.
Edited by KOBUDO Nov. 25, 2021, 7:26 p.m.

Thank you for your nice thoughts dchnsdhsdha(btw l like ur name ^_^)

I read all the pages in the forum one by one.Although much better suggestions have been made before, I see none of them come true.That's why I accepted the game that way and I will keep going like this.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Nov. 26, 2021, 8:53 p.m.

Hello,

I read all the pages in the forum one by one.Although much better suggestions have been made before, I see none of them come true.That's why I accepted the game that way and I will keep going like this.

I don't know exactly where you looked but there were a lot of player ideas in the last updates.
As for KnightFight, of course. =)
The update alone was a small user idea (show weapons sharpness).
Sharing reports was also a user idea :)
New weapons , rings etc. were requests from players etc.
Of course, you can't always implement every idea, some ideas need more time. As was mentioned, we are currently working on another user idea or criticism from players.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting