3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 14:03:11
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → News in top bar

Heroe Moderator
Posted Nov. 30, 2021, 2:23 a.m.

Hello guys,
I came here with a suggestion and a discussion, to increase interaction and also make it easier for users to have access to the newest news that is posted on the home page, thus increasing interaction.
The suggestion is to have a minimalized version in the "moonID" tab with the news as seen in the image:

ps: sorry for my shitty photoshop abilities hahahahahaha

Show comments (1)
Bloodfallen
Posted Dec. 2, 2021, 7:31 a.m.

It's a good idea but.

They should first release a new monsters game server at least, it will be 3 years of waiting and still nothing hahaha.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Dec. 2, 2021, 7:05 p.m.
Edited by Patti Dec. 2, 2021, 7:07 p.m.

Hello Bloodfallen,

to write every time somewhere underneath that we should open a new server is all well and good, but unnecessary, because we have already written several times that there will be no new MG server before the Monstersgame Rewrite is there, because this would then slip even further back than it is already.
There is no point to keep an old monster game version running with a new server that would have to be upgraded to the new version later, so this time is better spent on the development of the rewrite :)
Of course we are happy that you want to have a new server, but this is currently not as feasible as some might think.

@Heroe

a really interesting idea I will pass this once to our dev :)

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting