1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 20:04:43
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereAnnouncements → Light at the end of the tunnel

cvd CRATR.games
Posted Jan. 1, 2022, 2:06 p.m.

It was long, it was hard, finally 21 is done. It was a tough year. Surely also for many of you. We have been working with Aszlig on the new platform / MonstersGame relaunch. It all takes painfully longer than planned. Meanwhile we are in good spirits that in 22 for vampires and werewolves a new eternity will start.
KnightFight has received a number of improvements over the past year. The current KnightFight update will get the next stage of enhancements in the next two weeks.
Portal and payment are on a good level, with Quality Match we could win a great partner and service. This year, we will expand the small payments and the mobile area.
Big thanks also to Patti for her commitment on the support front, at least on the service side there is nothing to complain about. Besides the nice new tech, we want more action and more players in 22. Therefore we are pushing also marketing and are looking forward to new events.
We wish you all the best and health for the new round #22.
Ideas, suggestions and collaboration are more welcome than ever. Take care of yourselves!

CRATR,games Happy New Year

#CRATR #knightfight #monstergame #hny22

Show comments (1)
Apocallipse
Posted Jan. 20, 2022, 3:34 a.m.

E com muito prazer que recebo está noticía!
Estou torcendo para que a nova versão do Monstergame venha com muitas novidades e corrija também alguns bugs do game.

Parabéns aos desenvolvedores pelos esforços em melhorar o jogo! Jogo MG já há 15 anos! Obrigado por toda a diversão já proporcionada!

Show comments (1)
cvd CRATR.games
Posted Feb. 8, 2022, 11:52 a.m.

Obrigado e tudo correrá bem.

SirNunes
Posted Jan. 3, 2022, 12:24 p.m.

Knight fight & Monstergame...
But monstersgame don't see anything in years... not even news!

:(

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Jan. 3, 2022, 5:51 p.m.

Hi,

we've been giving out news about monstersgame from time to time, as you can read in the text above that MGR 22 is coming, because unfortunately some plans we wanted to keep about the development didn't work out the way we thought they would.

Show comments (1)
SirNunes
Posted Jan. 3, 2022, 6:17 p.m.

Don't worry i play since 2010 and i don't leave from 12 years i can still wainting...

Just please don't create a new World without give option to move old accs to the same world.

Happy new year :)

Cleaner4u
Posted Jan. 9, 2022, 1:08 a.m.

New world with new platform sounds reasonable, lets wait for new informations about it will be set and when it will be launched, i hope for some eearly time :)

Heroe Moderator
Posted Jan. 31, 2022, 3:11 p.m.

That's great news!

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted April 17, 2022, 1:21 p.m.

RMS cowardly abandoned everyone back in the day. It's agonizing to think I was the only admin left on the PT/BR servers in 2016 because everyone else left due to lack of support from RMS and Tommelchen. It's a shame really. The servers died and players simply gave up. Bots and bugs ruined all the fun as well. I eventually stopped showing up as well and deleted most of my accounts. It's nice to come here after all of this time and see some movement and some improvements.Too bad is just too late for most of us.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting