1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 09:03:20
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Weapons/Armor merchant

fulminerosso
Posted Feb. 15, 2022, 10:18 p.m.
Edited by fulminerosso Feb. 15, 2022, 11:22 p.m.

Hi,

Why is not possibile to purchase weapons/armor over the level 248 on the Italian servers in Monstersgame while it is possible on the German servers for examples ?

All items got stuck on level 248 since long time for me.

Greetings,
Fulminerosso

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Feb. 16, 2022, 6:56 a.m.

Hello do you mean only the special weapons or all weapons in general?
But yes, the problem itself is and therefore we are working on a new version, that there are so many different server versions and code states at MG that are no longer compatible, whether it is due to server configurations or also by former partnerships with providers, therefore it is drgend necessary to make a new version, and also that the effort of the MGR version unfortunately takes so long because every server version must / will be taken into account here.

I hope I was able to answer your question a little.

Show comments (4)
fulminerosso
Posted Feb. 16, 2022, 8:48 a.m.

Hi Patti,

Thanks for the fast answer :)
I mean all weapons and armor over the level 248 both premium/special or not. It has been like this since some year (more likely 2).

One thing that i also reacted about is that rings and amulets keep appearing in the merchant page even over level 248 and they can be purchased but the issue about purchasing them is that once you fight the ancenstor all rings over level 248 and as well amulets disappear once in fight. This happened three times to me which resulted in loss of items and in the end i have not been able to keep going with ancenstor unless i do it without rings/amulets.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Feb. 16, 2022, 7:21 p.m.

Hello, I'm sorry that this is still happening, as mentioned above, all these different code and db levels are to blame, to try to align them is unfortunately not possible and work of at least several months, and then it would not necessarily mean that it really is, possibly server versions themselves would have to be changed and so on, so it is currently easier and faster (even if it already takes longer than expected) to develop the whole game from scratch and on a basis that can also be updated in the future.

fulminerosso
Posted Feb. 18, 2022, 7:15 p.m.
Edited by fulminerosso Feb. 18, 2022, 7:16 p.m.

I see, that is a pity that this will not get applied for now on the italian/foreign servers as the german one :/ My hype was so high that i could at least buy the new weapons and armor :)

I hope for the new rewrite to be completed for summer so new things can be added in the near future, and why not new features as well =))

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Feb. 19, 2022, 7:12 p.m.

Yes, we are very sorry about that, but it is not a nice thing for our developer to work on the version, as he then needs time for it and cannot continue working on the MGR, which already takes a long time, i.e. longer than we and everyone else would like, apart from whether it is successful and everything else around it :-/

Yes, we try everything that the new version is implemented as quickly as possible or is ready to start, so that something like this no longer happens that we have worlds with differences and can also add new things in the future, cool ideas we have in any case :D

Well, we hope that the ideas are cool, but first get the basic version ready and then the conversion of all the game accounts and so on.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting