1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 00:04:49
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → KF accounts disappear

LordWrona
Posted March 31, 2022, 12:33 p.m.

People are surprised, becuase yesterday they've noticed lack of their KnightFight accounts - without intetion! Farm characters have been deleted without warning,in the middle of day! Infected servers are INT1, INT3...
Could you please explain WTF happened? It's not porfessional at all.

Show comments (1)
Nordica
Posted April 6, 2022, 5:21 p.m.

Accounts that obviously cheat or are used for farming gets deleted, not fast enough though.

2 of the INT1 accounts was more than obvious.
one lvl 400+ knight lost 15+ million gold at the same time a lvl ~230 gained the same amount ^^

Heroe Moderator
Posted April 6, 2022, 11:08 p.m.

hahaha what youre saying is, you guys have a lot of farm accounts (pigs) and now they disappear? omg hahahahahaha
you know that this is against the rules?

Show comments (1)
LordWrona
Posted April 7, 2022, 10:46 a.m.

nope xD accounts that were SERVING as farms, which is usual
I'm not involved in any kind of multi-accounts etc., I was not attacking my character

Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 7, 2022, 6:37 p.m.

@Heroe

That is correct Farming is forbidden, also in KF, here it is also written very well in the rules of the game:

ยง4 Farming is forbidden and leads to the deletion of all involved accounts (farming is attacking your own multiaccounts or accounts prepared by other players for your attack, as well as the intentional distribution of high sums of gold to other players). We will not be argued with here! We reserve the right to remove accounts from the game without warning that have obviously only been created to distribute gold to other players!

More precisely, even the addition :

as well as the intentional distribution of large sums of gold to other players).

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting