1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 23:04:46
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Battle Server - BUG

dchnsdhsdha
Posted April 8, 2022, 7:26 p.m.

When finishing battles in BattleGround, I noticed that the experience points obtained are sometimes not the same as those given to us.

Yesterday, for example, I finished my BS and got 295 battle points which turned into just 245 experience points.

Shouldn't it have been turned into 295 experience points??

Is this correct?

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 8, 2022, 9:30 p.m.

BP are not equal to experience points, see here : Battle points vs. experience points

Show comments (2)
dchnsdhsdha
Posted April 13, 2022, 4:37 p.m.

OK understood.

However, I don't agree with this mechanism, as it doesn't seem fair to me to subtract for battle losses, given that we use mooncoins to participate in BS of 400 fights and evolve faster in the game.

As a suggestion, it would be important to review this points mechanism. It's possible?

Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 14, 2022, 11:20 a.m.

Hello, but you had also read that the points can be deducted but also added ? :)

dchnsdhsdha
Posted April 19, 2022, 8:23 p.m.

Yes, I noticed that!

But most of the time the points are removed, because it is very difficult to have a perfect BS and with few defeats...

Viking
Posted Feb. 20, 2023, 8:34 p.m.
Edited by Viking Feb. 20, 2023, 11:52 p.m.

I noticed a bug recently on the battleserver, when I search for 11* opponents sometimes the battleserver makes me available to Undead warriors 10.5*?

edit: bug fixed

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting