1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 14:04:29
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Admins on strike

Posted April 23, 2022, 10:49 a.m.

Are the admins on strike, or something? o.O

Won't answer PMs, or tickets. Is everything ok?

Cheers

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 24, 2022, 9:01 p.m.

Well, I haven't received any PMs, but I rarely answer them because otherwise I would have to answer far too many pms, we already do tickets, please also bear in mind that we also have something like a weekend, and like in other companies we are of course not always directly on site ;)
Sorry that we also have family, children and private things :)
As a rule, we try to answer support tickets within 24 hours or pass them on if necessary.

Show comments (5)
Posted April 25, 2022, 12:01 a.m.

Patti, I wrote messages to two admins who normally answer within 24hrs. Never got a response. This was weeks ago. Same thing for a friend of mine. No answer. We wondered if there was any problem. Then I started a ticket, and normally I get a response within 24hrs, letting me know you guys are working on the problem. This time...nothing. At that point, it seemed perfectly reasonable to me come on the forum and try to find out if everything was ok. To then accuse me of being unreasonable, and not taking into account that people have children, and etc...doesn't seem fair. I'm glad you're taking care of my ticket, now. Many thanks.

Regards

Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 25, 2022, 6:58 a.m.

Hello,

I don't know which admins you wrote to,
as said but pms is always as said a thing that is rather bad there are support tickets always better especially that then everyone there was also easter and holiday everyone can then edit the tickets :)
So hope the question is answered that we do not strike ;)

Posted April 25, 2022, 8:54 a.m.

The strike comment was obviously a joke Patti ;) I wrote you a PM a while ago and didn't get an answer. Same for another admin. You guys usually respond. That's why I was asking. But no worries. No dramas, I hope ;)

Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 25, 2022, 7:53 p.m.

But now I'm on strike ;)
Ne pm ? really okay, as I said pm is always bad with me, because these just unfortunately go down, the best is always ticket, or just for certain things like times in Discord if it is not an account move or so ;)

Posted April 25, 2022, 8:17 p.m.

No worries. And it was the same with another admin. So I thought there was maybe some problem. Cuz it's very unusual.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting