1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 10:04:57
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Bugs - MG

Posted May 11, 2022, 12:51 a.m.

I can't login on PT1 with my computer. I can on my phone, but not on my computer. The other servers are fine. This one is not. Please advise.

Also, on my phone, I can't see the moonid bar, up top. I mean, I can see it, but it acts as if I'm not connected to moonid. I can't see how many mooncoins I have, or if I have any new messages, or whatever. On the computer this is fine. Please advise.

Many thanks.

Cheers.

Posted May 11, 2022, 1:36 a.m.

Now IT7 has also stopped working on the computer. On the phone is fine. On the computer, the other servers are still fine. Weird. I hope it's just some temporary bug...

Posted May 11, 2022, 6:26 a.m.

I can now login on PT1 and IT7, on my computer. Must have been a temporary bug. I still have that problem on the phone, though. Can't see how many mooncoins I have, or if I have any messages on moonid.

cvd CRATR.games
Posted May 11, 2022, 10:47 a.m.

hi 2212 -
feels like a browser problem on your computer. Please empty caches or try another browser.

Best
cvd

Show comments (1)
Posted May 12, 2022, 12:35 a.m.

I'll try, thanks for the answer ;)

Show comments (4)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted May 17, 2022, 8:06 a.m.

Hi, is your problem solved now? :)

Posted May 19, 2022, 12:42 a.m.

I didn't have problems with the computer again, so it must have been a temporary bug. But on the phone...the problem is still there =/ Not sure what the issue is.

Also, I have a new complaint to make. This has to be a bug, lol. In one of my accs...I fight with this dude...who has lower skills than mine...on all 4 skills...has a worse weapon...worse guard...and I almost always lose. It's not that it happened once, it's that it happens almost every single time. Surely there's something wrong here? It doesn't happen with anyone else. Sure, every now and then there's an unfair fight...but this is insane. It happens all the time. All the time. This is super unfair, ofc.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted May 23, 2022, 8:03 a.m.

Have you ever deleted the caches on your mobile phone?
Please keep in mind that MG is not necessarily mobile compatible.

To. 2. only a few skilss more grant of course no victory, gladly you can open a ticket and we look at it more closely :)

Posted May 25, 2022, 9:32 a.m.

I have, yes. It still didn't fix the problem =/ I didn't use to have this problem, on the phone, but now I do. Weird =/

Yes, but it's weird. I have the 4 skills better. Better weapon. Better guard. And I lose almost all fights. And even the ones I win, I usually still lose in nr of hits. That's where I lose the fights. He hits me more often than I hit him. When it should be the other way around, at least most of the time. It only happens with this player. Totally weird =/ I could start a ticket, sure ;) Thanks ;)

Patti CRATR.games
Posted May 25, 2022, 11:40 a.m.

If it's just that you're still considered logged out when you play mg that's normal, that's because of the browser and because mg itself doesn't run in https and moonid does, through some browser updates and depending on the security settings it's as if you're logged out of moonid, but you're not.

Feel free to open a ticket, but as I said, this is certainly exactly what I mentioned with the player, negative things are always best remembered anyway and it seems more than positive things :)
As I said, but like a support ticket then we look at whether there is any bug.

Show comments (1)
Posted May 28, 2022, 6:20 a.m.

Yeah, that's what it is. On the computer, the moonid bar, when I'm on my MG chars, shows that I'm logged in, and shows the mooncoins I have, and all of that. When I'm on the phone, it doesn't. It's not a big deal, but...clearly it should show that I'm logged in on moonid...cuz I am. So I should be able to see the mooncoins I have, and all of that ;)

I opened a ticket. I'm pretty sure something isn't right, here, lol. I have better skills, better guard, and 9 times out of 10 I lose DRAMATICALLY in nr of hits, during the fight. And because of that, I end up losing many more fights than I should, to this player. This doesn't happen with anyone else. If it had happened once or twice, I'd get it, it happens every now and then. Sometimes in your favour, sometimes against you. But all the time? Weird...

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting