1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 10:04:03
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Delete my fucking account

Scoobaniec
Posted May 27, 2022, 6:44 p.m.

From this trash knightfight joke unbalanced broken shit game. No wonder its fucking dead with next to 0 punishment for stronger players to attack weaker, the fucking joke that is 1h and armor cockblocking you from progressing faster than 2h (literally losing to everything in battlefield despite same or even to lower rating 2h) while also being far more expensive to build up. Get your fucking shit together. Holy shit so many years have passed and you did literally nothing to ever address basic shit. Bye

Show comments (2)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted May 28, 2022, 2:33 p.m.

Hello, one should remain a little factual, and deal with the game, because there are penalties when much stronger attack weak in kf :)
I won't go into the rest, because enough has been posted in the forum and things have been announced by us.

If you want to delete your account, delete your game accounts, you can do that yourself, then you can easily delete your moonid yourself, in the profile here.

Show comments (1)
surferbuffer
Posted June 1, 2022, 4:36 p.m.
Edited by surferbuffer June 1, 2022, 4:37 p.m.

I see the point in Scoobaniec's otherwise heated message.

You see, the current way things work with the battlefield, attacking a lower level player is actually encouraged as it helps you maintain a certain level while getting gold to upgrade your stats.

Stats will not affect your "battle efficiency" as much as if it would have been if you had to get a better weapon if you leveled up.

The tactic is:

• Maintain the same level by attacking low level players
  • Get gold
  • Enter the battlefield
  • Earn more gold + exp
  • Attack low level players -> lose xp from above (maintain current level)
  • Increase stats
  • Enter battlefield
  • Rinse and repeat.

So yes I don't see any actual "penalty" that might discourage higher level players from attacking lower ones. On the other hand I see plenty of benefit. The only actual benefit from raising your level is "better equipment" and + 10gold/hr. However you can easily earn levels fast after you've upgraded your stats enough (using the method above) through battlefield/fights.

Regards

FeraPapaLeguas
Posted Feb. 15, 2023, 12:50 p.m.

It's been 10 years since I stopped playing, and apparently not much has changed. I'm surprised the game is still online.
I understand your frustration very well. Do you want an advice? Invest your time, here you are just wasting it.

Show comments (1)
ZuTyy-
Posted Feb. 15, 2023, 5:49 p.m.

especially in the past three years, a lot has happened and what is yet to come is worth the wait.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting