1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 02:04:35
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Knight fight Global map

Silitas
Posted Sept. 3, 2022, 3:40 p.m.

Hi! I came up with an idea that could make the game u po more lively! my idea is to ad a global map where you can find castele or relics and your guild could conquer those castle or relics from other guild throught a war, if you place some relics I suggest to make them so that once conquered they give bonuses to the members of the whole guild and each relics can give different bonus. due to balancing the game i suggest to make that a guild can conquer and have only one relics or castle at a time

let me know what do you think about that :)

greetings fellow knights

Silitas

ZuTyy-
Posted Sept. 7, 2022, 6:05 p.m.

Hello Silitas!

That would be a big change to the whole game. Regarding the activity, we have some ideas that you will like.
However, this still requires a little time

Greetings
ZuTyy-

Show comments (1)
Silitas
Posted Sept. 16, 2022, 3:21 p.m.

hi Zu!
i know that would be a big change to the game but i hope you consider it becouse would be a great improvment i think to the game, some sort of refreshing of the style of this old(but still very good) game.
im in a italian server and there is not much activity apparently and i hope that with this update (or any update) much more people will come to the game since i think the tide of war will rise again :)

Silitas
Posted Sept. 9, 2022, 10:31 p.m.

Ok i will wait for your ideas :)

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting