1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 06:07:26
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Condensing Servers?

ga_ning5
Posted Sept. 21, 2022, 12:24 a.m.

I see that knightfight has some very dedicated and active players spread among a ton of servers - could there be a way to merge those servers together to bring some life into otherwise quiet servers?

There is probably like 20 active players on INT 4 and there are no longer the guildwars that we saw a few years back - combining the international servers together could spice things up.

ZuTyy-
Posted Sept. 21, 2022, 12:56 p.m.

Hello ga_ning5
We are aware of the situation on the old worlds and will do something to ensure more activity.

The topic: "Merging the worlds" is already known and is being worked on.

Show comments (1)
ga_ning5
Posted Sept. 21, 2022, 11:12 p.m.

Thank you so much! I love this game and appreciate you guys working on it for all these years [:

Silitas
Posted Sept. 21, 2022, 9:57 p.m.

Another good idea :) with the international also the italians server have few player in all five server I hope you will also take care of them

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 22, 2022, 9:07 a.m.

Hi,
we want to see that we get activity everywhere again, also with regard to the merging / moving of the worlds, there are several approaches for this, these all have to be developed once and of course also tried out, which is then really the best solution for this.

Show comments (4)
Silitas
Posted Sept. 22, 2022, 1:41 p.m.

thanks patti for the hard work :) i don't know Which ideas and solutions you and your team have in mind so i can't talk :) but the battleground for ex is a great idea to fight knights from all servers so there there is always some activity

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Dec. 7, 2022, 8:20 a.m.

The battlefield is still a work in progress, unfortunately it turned out to be a tougher challenge than expected, but there is light at every tunnel.
We, or rather the developers, read the ideas here more often, of course, to see what is desired and what is of course also feasible.

KOBUDO
Posted Dec. 17, 2022, 12:55 a.m.

I'm sorry but it's unrealistic to see activity everywhere like the old days

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted Jan. 16, 2023, 3:16 p.m.

so, in theory, what would happen to people with several accounts across the servers?

Example:
1 acc @ INT 1
1 acc @ INT 2
1 acc @ INT 3
1 acc @ DE 1
1 acc @ UK 1
1 acc @ UK 2

What happens if a player ends up with 2 accounts in the same world? Has to choose 1 and the other account gets deleted?

KOBUDO
Posted Dec. 17, 2022, 12:48 a.m.

There are many active players on other old servers.The servers which most of us think they r dead (like germany and poland servers).These players still get over 3k pvp points but never show up in BF.

Also most of these players are pro characters with high stats.

Let's say they don't come to the battlefield because they don't have enough time. Or BF is not interesting enough for them.

If they are not joining for the 2nd reason what is the solution of this.What is the way to bring these pro players back into competition with all the other players?

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting