1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 02:04:12
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Combining servers

ga_ning5
Posted Dec. 8, 2022, 6:18 p.m.

Is there anyway these servers can be combined? There is need for like 30 of them if there are maybe a few thousand loyal players to knightfight. A single server per region and a hand full of international servers should suffice. Maybe with current technology we could just outright have a single server to make for a more active and engaging experience.

elrefugio66
Posted Oct. 30, 2023, 8:11 a.m.

It's also a good idea, but no one speaks out.

p_b
Posted Oct. 30, 2023, 10:52 a.m.

It's been asked about (a lot) and it has been discussed quite a bit on discord too - the main issue is not the act of merging the servers - UK1 had the greek servers merged into it years and years ago, but the rules around what would be allowed.

Which ones become the new "home" - what to do with players with multiple knights that would suddenly be merged into one server - what recompense those players might get.
What to do with players that don't want to be part of an active server and like the current position they've got etc etc.

I'm all for it myself, but it will take a lot of effort to plan/prepare before it can even be performed and the resources needed for that are not currently available sadly.

So we wait a while longer & prepare for what happens with it might occur :)

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 30, 2023, 4:10 p.m.

Even I can't explain it better than that :)

👍

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting