1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 03:04:25
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Idea for Jewel Reselling Items

TheGAZZA
Posted Feb. 2, 2023, 6:59 a.m.

Good day one and all.

As we know. These servers have been going on for many years and iunderstand money needs to be made.
But why when you purchase an item that is mooncoin or jewels. You only get a very smallamount of gold for the item when you sell it. Should you not at least get back 50% of the jewels or mooncoins that you used to purchase the item.

Think about it. This will allow more players willing to purschase jeweled items and invest in higher items when they get to the high levels.

If there server were young. then this would be understandable but they are not. Look at how many high level players there are and the price for items that you have to purchase them for.

At least make it feasible to purchase those higher level items.

Thank you one and all and I hope that this gets seen by the higher power.

TheGAZZA out.

ZuTyy-
Posted Feb. 2, 2023, 8:28 p.m.

Hello TheGAZZA

Thanks for your suggestion, we will think about it.

Greeting
ZuTyy-

TheGAZZA
Posted Feb. 3, 2023, 2:44 p.m.

Hi ZuTyy-

Thank you for the acknowlegde :)

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted Feb. 21, 2023, 4:34 p.m.

Getting some gems back from premium items would be great. Because the servers are so quiet, most people tend on keeping their old, overdated premium items instead of getting new ones. They are expensive and there is no competition so why bother? Maybe if we would get 50% gems back people would use more gems overall, by buying new premium items more frequently or using premium/BS more often. The way it is now, even though premium equipments are good, it just feels like a waste of money.

Rhynuld
Posted May 26, 2023, 11:23 p.m.

Thank you! I'd actually be more in clined to buy more premium items and wouldn't be so reluctant to sell them if I knew I'd get gems back that I have hard saved up and Moon coins I would spend precious real world money on.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting