1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 12:04:57
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Future of MG / KF

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted April 2, 2023, 8:19 a.m.

I would like to know more about future plans for MG and KF. I know tha last MG world is gonna open soon but what will happen afterwards? Will we get a new game (where we have to start an account from 0) or will the old games get updated and we can keep evolving our "old" accounts? The same for KF. What is the plan moving forward? Is it still worth it to spend money on our accounts or is all our progress gone after future developments?

Would like to know as well what other players think about the issue.

Thanks, have a good weekend!

Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 2, 2023, 5:26 p.m.

Hello,
what MonstersGame concerns, you can read some things already in the announcements or on our Discord server, the last MonstersGame Classic world is to be started, that is the last world with the version one knows e.g. from MG INT 2, of course it gets however a name :)
The next world should then get the new MonstersGame version then when it is ready.
This is as already announced has been set completely once again to 0 and a concept was worked out to then also go into the promotion, which of course also needs some time again.
How it goes on then exactly will be decided when the version is then also tangible so how good it would be to transfer the existing accounts or whether it would be better just to say everything from the beginning or but you have Classic Worlds and you have MGR (the new version of MonstersGame, but as already said here nothing is fixed and can not currently see into the future, first we have to go through the promotion and then also start with the new version.

As far as KnightFight is concerned, this is a game all of its own and has received some updates and is currently also on the cutting edge of development and there will still be some updates, so KnightFight is currently not to be compared with MonstersGame.

I hope it helped you further.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting