1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 16:04:00
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereAnnouncements → MonstersGame Welt: Blood & Flesh

Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 4, 2023, 6:02 p.m.
Edited by Patti April 5, 2023, 3:48 p.m.

Thank you again for your active participation in the naming of the new world.
The participation and the results were very good. However, the neck-and-neck race was fuelled by multi-accounts.
After the purge, the final winner was determined and it is:

Blood & Flesh

Also the two suggestions: Last bloodshed and The Final Battle we found top and thank all three idea creators with 1,000 MoonCoins each.

This means that the start date of **MonstersGame: Blood & Flesh. **

In order not to keep you in suspense any longer, the new world will be launched on

7 April 18:00 CEST

Show comments (3)
volkodlak
Posted April 7, 2023, 5:33 a.m.

todavia habemos jugadores muy activos, deberían de poner a todos los jugadores activos de todos los servidores en uno solo, asi se reactiva los mundos, y yo juego en el servidor 1. soy del servidor 1, de los mas veteranos y aun muy activo.
ademas de abrir uno nuevo para lo que quieren empezar de cero. pero no creo que se registre mucha gente, al juego le falta mucha publicidad
y le falta atencion tecnica y ayuda al usuario.

saludos
MONSTER

Killer6
Posted April 8, 2023, 8:42 a.m.
Edited by Killer6 April 8, 2023, 8:42 a.m.

I think the same as VOLKODLAK. It's good to open new servers but it would be great if you would search the old servers for players who are still active there and move us to a new server, so we can have decent battles. I play in world 1 of spain since 2006. And it's a bit boring not to have good battles because there are very few active players on that server. I want to keep my wolf but I would really like to have battles with strong and active vampires.
Thank you for your attention.
Regards

Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 8, 2023, 10:50 a.m.

Hello to both of you,
Unfortunately, with the current version it is not currently possible to transfer players from one world to another. Whether it will be possible later with the successor of Monstersgame, I can unfortunately not yet say, but yes we are aware of this, the problem is not only with MonstersGame so.
Since the new version still needs time and the community wanted a new world, we have started a new but also last world in the classic version.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting