1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 09:04:53
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → MG manhunts - random?

CiXi
Posted April 11, 2023, 2:39 p.m.

Hello

Please, does anybody know what is the magic "random" behind manhunts?

I almost always get 20 gold 1 exp and only very rarely big one with 10 exps.

I can't believe that I have bad lucky every single day, whereas other players are having good luck every day.

For comparison - from manhunts other players can get daily amount the same as I can get in 3-4 days.
And because the servers are dead with very few targets I cannot gain exps from fights.

That is completely unbalanced because obviously the other know someting more about the manhunt "random" magic.

Will anybody help me, please?

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 11, 2023, 6:02 p.m.

Hello,
there is no trick to manhunt, except it is always recommended to go only 10 minutes at a time and not send the entire manhunt directly at once.
Manhunt is purely random.
Maybe it'll comfort you to know that I don't really like it either, I've got villages most of the time, but in Discord some are unlucky and others are lucky, they're all having fun presenting their results there.
Better times will come again.

Ryron
Posted April 14, 2023, 4:06 p.m.

I could be wrong, but one thing I've noticed is that you get a lot less from hunting once the server turns. I usually earn a lot more waiting to hunt later.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting