1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 10:04:36
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Premium packages

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted April 19, 2023, 8:22 a.m.

May I ask why different EU countries have different premium prices? Are we not all in the Euro zone with free of charge SEPA payments? Also, why don't we get 50% MoonCoins as advertised? Example: before promotion 99.99eur would get you 30k MoonCoins. Now it gets you 42500 in Portugal, Spain, France, 44500 in Italy and Germany. Why is Italy and Germany different?

Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 19, 2023, 4:51 p.m.

Hello,
all + 50% are already calculated, already if you look under Payment, and depending on the payment provider this varies. But you will always see the Mooncoins you get when you move the mouse over your service on the side.
To your 2nd question :
Depending on the long and their provider, they take other processing fees than e.g. the German mobile phone provider, and then also the French mobile phone payment provider and so on and so forth. Unfortunately, different payment providers charge different fees.

I hope I could help you further.

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted April 19, 2023, 5:38 p.m.

I'm not talking about different payment providers. See bank transfer for example. It gives different ammounts of MoonCoins depending on the country. Do you pay a fee when you get a bank transfer from Portugal or Spain? If so, I understand why Germany is different but why is Italy also different? Doesn't seem fair.

Also, the promotion says you receive 50% more Premium currency in each package purchased!

It does not say: you will receive up to 50% more depending on your payment method and depending on our mood.

On average you get 40% more, not 50%. This is misleading advertisement.

cvd CRATR.games
Posted April 24, 2023, 12:30 p.m.

Salve Maximus -

The 50% refers to the base value of your package: →Payment - you find it on the left side, as Patti mentioned.

To stay with your example: currently a player in Germany gets a base value of 25,000 MoonCoins (MC) for 99 Euros. On top of that we add a bonus: so for SEPA 7,000 MC. In the promotion there are 50% more MoonCoins on the base value, i.e. base value 25.000 MC plus promo 50% 12.500 MC makes then 37.500 MC, plus the SEPA bonus of 7.000 MC, makes then in sum 44.500 MC. The deviations of the countries result from the different tax rates. So far?

Generally already complicated, yes. That's why we're working on a new solution to make it easier to pay and settle worldwide.

Best
cvd

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting