1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 21:04:15
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Monsters Game: Graveyard Accomplishment

jbcoops
Posted June 8, 2023, 12:44 a.m.

there are Accomplishments to raise attributes, decrease cost of items in the shop, and most relevant, shorten manhunt time. i'd like to see MG add another accomplishment to shorten graveyard time. the reason is it's impossible to immediately come out of graveyard without being hit. i've literally been hit over a dozen times within 20 seconds of coming out of graveyard while trying to do an immediate safety raid. given the current setup the quickest possible is 14 seconds (at least that's the quickest i've been able to do it).

i've messaged players who hit me and it's clear that MG has the program set on random hunts to get characters who immediately become available. i know this has been the case forever because this used to happen to me on UK4. back in the day i thought it was bots... now i'm pretty sure it's just the way the system is programmed.

adding this accomplishment will add to the game because it's extremely frustrating for players trying to build gold safely but unable to do so under the current system. i see no downside since there will always be someone available to hit randomly. giving an extra 30 seconds or a minute means that players who play attentively can play safe and not get frustrated.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted June 8, 2023, 4:28 p.m.

Hello, thank you for your idea, we will think about it, we are currently working on one or more bug fixes that need to be rolled out.
We are also currently planning the successor to MonstersGame.

As a tip, it also works to click back and forth a bit in the game beforehand, i.e. change from status to city etc. and only collect your wages afterwards ;)

Show comments (1)
jbcoops
Posted June 8, 2023, 8:23 p.m.

hi Patti!

i certainly understand how fixing bugs takes precedence over new ideas. i'd like to say that when doing safety raids for when i get out of graveyards i have the absolute quickest route possible!

1. i open several safety targets and click Attack
  2. when i get several possibilities i click Attack and see... if unavailable i click the back button to make him ready for another attack in an hour
  3. once an attack is successful i immediately click on a separate tab that i've already prepped for graveyard for one hour. this whole process takes about 5-7 seconds.
  4. once my one hour is up i click the graveyard link and then immediately return to one of the tabs where attacks are already to go. again... this takes about 5-7 seconds at a minimum.

as you can see i know how to play perhaps safer than most other players... there is no faster way to do a safety raid! being hit over a dozen times coming out of the graveyard immediately is extremely frustrating as you can imagine, hence my idea.

i'd love to virtually meet with your team about ideas for MG's future. i've been playing on several servers dating back to 2006 and have insights that you might find interesting.

jbcoops
Posted June 8, 2023, 9:50 p.m.
Edited by jbcoops June 8, 2023, 9:51 p.m.

it happened again... this time 4 seconds after safety and coming out of graveyard!

08/06/2023 at 20:39:40 ***** Giggles the Ferret 0 Gold show

Battle report from 08/06/2023 at 21:39:44
Name: Hitpoints: Health:
Werewolf ***** 118 1192.37
Vampire Giggles the Ferret 22 9.16

4 seconds and i had already magically tried to safety raid! at the very least MG needs to STOP MAKING RANDOM SEARCHES POP UP THE MOST RECENTLY AVAILABLE! as you can see this is exactly what is happening! it's not bots... it's MG!

changing that algorithm would mean it would be less important to create a new graveyard time reducing Accomplishment. i'm sure i'm not the only player who suffers this ignomy!

jbcoops
Posted June 8, 2023, 10:52 p.m.
Edited by jbcoops Aug. 1, 2023, 5:01 a.m.

i decided to take a health potion and immediate safety raid... took 3 seconds... unfortunately 2 seconds after taking the potion this happened:

(New) 08/06/2023 at 22:44:19 [PVG] Katz [PVG] Katz 225 Gold show

you guys really need to change your algorithm because you're making the game unplayable!

Show comments (1)
This post has been deleted by "Patti" for the following resaon:

Inappropriate content

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting