2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 08:05:16
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → need new server

richard1982
Posted June 18, 2023, 8:30 a.m.

Hello, I would like to make a note so that we all have a better day to day in the game that we like so much.
I would like there to be a server where we can choose to go with a single clear click without being able to return, since whoever decides to go does so without the possibility of returning, that is, if you go to that server you do not return.
and that they are only players who are above level 100 so that the farmers cannot enter, since many servers are inactive and it would be good to go where there is a fight and active enemies to hurt them and that they hurt us, where we want to train and improve ourselves, I know it's possible, but the developers don't do it, because they see that no one asks for it, well, I tell them that many of us want to merge, and we want activity, I'm actually the only one on a server and there's no one But, help us so that the game doesn't die, let's fight among all of us who want to go to a server where we are old players and new ones cannot enter. only levels 100 up.
Everyone thinks this is important.

cvd CRATR.games
Posted June 19, 2023, 10:12 a.m.

Hello Richard -
Thank you for your suggestion. We appreciate your input, and we want you to know that your idea of a new world exclusively for all players from the ancient worlds has been previously discussed. While we cannot guarantee its implementation at this time, we value your feedback and will continue to explore ways to enhance the game for all players. Thank you for being an active member of our community and for sharing your thoughts with us.

Best
cvd

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting