1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 20:05:24
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Merge UK2, 4, 5 & 7 into Int3

jbcoops
Posted July 29, 2023, 8:20 a.m.

I've played MonstersGame since 2006 and have accounts on all 4 servers. I propose merging all of them into Int3. All of those servers are 99% dead with maybe a total of a dozen active players on all four combined.

Naturally there'd have to be new rules for the merged players. I am an almost 300 Level Vampire on World 4 and certainly have no interest in hitting anyone on 3... but it might be interesting if i could hit my character on 5. of course there are a lot of things to discuss, but i think it's only fair to those of us who have played this game for over 15 years to be on an active server. I think if you polled everyone on Int3 they would agree.

jbcoops
Posted July 29, 2023, 11 a.m.

THE LAST CLAN WAR FOR MY CLAN ON SERVER 4 WAS IN 2009.
IMAGINE HOW CLANS COULD BE BUILT EXPONENTIALLY... NOT TO MENTION IF YOU INVITED ALL THE LONG DEAD CHARACTERS TO REJOIN... YOU'D HAVE POTENTIALLY HUNDREDS, IF NOT 1000's OF NEW USERS ON INT3!
https://uk4.monstersgame.moonid.net/index.php?ac=clan&sac=clanwars

Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 29, 2023, 11:13 a.m.

A merger would certainly be a good thing and there are many possibilities to implement it, but they are all challenges for developers and the worlds or server system, just as for the ID system, something like that always requires very good planning and very good testing, and that is to test several possibilities.
But putting something like that together with INT3 is rather not.
Since the players here started playing under different conditions, an extra game world would certainly be more advisable, but as already mentioned. Unfortunately, you can't just conjure something like that up out of thin air. Something like that would first require the entire ID system of MonstersGame and KnightFight to be rebuilt.
However, we are considering finding a solution for both games.

jbcoops
Posted July 29, 2023, 2:37 p.m.

That's a start anyways Patti! I have many other ideas as well. One is to incorporate a virtual reality world like Innsworld so that when you click "Attack" you can actually see the battle take place virtually through AI. I'd like to meet virtually with you and the developers on Zoom at some point.

jbcoops
Posted July 30, 2023, 2:44 a.m.

**First, thanks for removing the other Posts... let me try again to show what I had

Giggles the Ferret 6/30 503 wins**

tinyurl.com/giggles630503wins

I'm not going to try and embed the hyperlink and hope it shows on its own.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 30, 2023, 6:30 p.m.

probably in the wrong thread ?
and please always report via the ticket system :)

ga_ning5
Posted July 31, 2023, 2:16 a.m.

I said something similar for KF - merging the worlds would make the game like how it used to be 15 years ago. Super active, tons of guild activity...

It would rock but it seems CRATR can't do it

Show comments (1)
jbcoops
Posted July 31, 2023, 7:36 a.m.

thanks dude! another "vet" with some constructive ideas. i've invited MoonID admin to meet me to discuss my ideas... i have many more... yes... i know it will take time... but heck... i've been playing for over 15 years! what's another year or so more or less to really improve this game?

richard1982
Posted July 31, 2023, 5:44 a.m.

Hi, I want to ask the developers something.
They should make a unique world called for example (final world) and we should have a button similar to that of arming the character in our knightfight or monstergame menu, which if we click asks us if we want to go to this new world, which we call it (final world), if you accept you leave without any possibility of returning, if you do not accept you stay in the world you are in, and there can only be levels higher than level 100, why higher because that way the cheaters that remain do not earn , and no one could create a character in this world, I mean the (final world) only the brave who want activity would enter without knowing what would happen there, because the truth is that if there was a world where we could go fight with Germans, Poles, French, Italians or Latinos would be very entertaining since we have never fought and thus we would sharpen our swords and die with honor, I am already 50 years old and I really like this game, I do not want to abandon it.
I invite people to give their opinion, I know something can be done, I am alone in 3 worlds, let's do something, creating more worlds than usual from time to time is no longer useful for me.
you have to create a final world where we go only existing characters.
It is just an opinion that I limit with respect to Patti and the others involved.
greetings to all and good battles.

Show comments (2)
jbcoops
Posted July 31, 2023, 7:32 a.m.

i'd be down with that... i don't play knightfight... have no idea if the two could fight each other... but it's very frustrating for me to have played for over 15 years against virtually NOBODY!

jbcoops
Posted Aug. 3, 2023, 10:47 a.m.

I'm pretty much alone in UK2, 4, 5 & 7 with a total of a dozen players combined.

Which 3 servers are you alone on?

jbcoops
Posted July 31, 2023, 7:30 a.m.

here's something... contact at INT3... or heck... sell them on my servers... on UK5 and 7 the characters of a (level 1) and as (also level 1) have at least 1500 exp points, abd askal is level 27.

would you prefer if i posted in polish or some other language i only speak English but happy with google translate.

ga_ning5
Posted Aug. 28, 2023, 1:54 a.m.

This is what needs to be done. Every active player on both games want servers merged so the game can be active...

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 28, 2023, 3:37 p.m.

Then please read my contribution above again regarding this topic :)

Greeting Patti

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting