2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 22:05:22
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Character management

Vendetta7
Posted Aug. 28, 2023, 8:53 p.m.

It is possible and regular for the system administrators to manage one or more characters and play both on the real server (as a bankomat) and in the BS (as characters that are easy to beat to make many experience points since the undead are created in their image) in order to make the game more interesting?

cvd CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 30, 2023, 1:04 p.m.

With the goal of getting more action on Battleground?

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Aug. 30, 2023, 3:06 p.m.

Yes, with that purpose or others of which I obviously cannot know.

Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 8, 2023, 8:25 a.m.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. It doesn't seem complex to me, just say yes or no.
Thank you

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted Sept. 8, 2023, 9:52 a.m.

As a KF player I don't see this as being fair to players who do not use the BG. Of course for us, BG users would be great to have easy targets and earn a lot of xp and gold but that would create big differences between BG players and non-BG players and also between the BG-players themselves depending on the sessions they make.

To be honest, I would not like to see this kind of feature being implemented

Show comments (2)
Vladmire
Posted Sept. 13, 2023, 10:09 a.m.
Edited by Vladmire Sept. 13, 2023, 10:34 a.m.

The same kind of attitude could be made about those who pay to build characters and those who don't. So, if I want to pay for BS sessions, I can. If I want to pay to get better equipment, I can. I know that the game(s) needs to make money to survive. There are differences between BG players and non-BG players. Just as there are differences between paying players and non-paying players. (say that three times real fast - LOL)
If 90% of the BG players (@ any level) have bought and paid (jewels) for swords with bought and paid for stones and bought and paid for shields and armour, the 10% of the BG players (not using Jewels to buy equipment) (@ the same level) are already at a disadvantage.
I see where the question(s) is/are coming from.
I also see how it is very difficult to be fair in the character generation.
If I am not purchasing my sword/jewels/armour/shield (jewels.) Is it worth it to purchase BG sessions when I'm going to lose most of the time? Probably not.

Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 14, 2023, 12:28 p.m.

Just for information, in case you didn't know, I didn't write this post in the "ideas" section but in the "discussions" section. Someone moved the post here. In fact, mine is not a proposal but a question to which I have already received a partial answer from Patti in the other section.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting