1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 16:05:28
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → KF Conditions for obtaining a medal

Joe27
Posted Aug. 30, 2023, 11:31 p.m.

Hello, I would like to ask, are the exact conditions for obtaining a medal stated somewhere?

I was told that if I do 100 attacks on the battlefield during the campaign, then I should get a medal, but I don't know if this is true, so I would like to know if there is a list where the exact conditions for getting a medal are listed. I searched but did not find the exact conditions.

I will be glad if you answer.

Show comments (1)
Grimm Moderator
Posted Aug. 31, 2023, 10:41 a.m.

Hi Joe,

unfortunately there is no list for us player that tells us the exact conditions.
And there are some medals only available after competing with other players, like most wins or most gold won or most self-executed attacks during the season.

And since there are very active players on the BG, it's also hard to get one of these.

Show comments (2)
Joe27
Posted Aug. 31, 2023, 11:45 a.m.

Thank you for the information. And I apologize because I probably wrote it in the wrong section, but it's my first time here on the forum, so I don't really know it here, even though I've been playing KF for a long time.

Grimm Moderator
Posted Sept. 2, 2023, 11:03 a.m.

Hi Joe,

that's nothing to apologize for :)

p_b
Posted Sept. 12, 2023, 10:44 a.m.

There's this that I'm aware of:

https://kfwiki.arcadewelten.eu/index.php?title=Orden/en

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting