1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 11:05:30
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → No medals for low-level players on Battle Server on KnightFight - idea

ZawiszaCzarny
Posted Sept. 28, 2023, 3:27 p.m.

My Dears,

I have mentioned many times that I achieve very good results on the Knight Fight on Battle Server as a low-level player (lvl 20/30). I fight against players with better battle effectiveness (by 0.5) and I win 80%. Many players above lvl 200 told me that below lvl 200 it is very difficult to win a fight against a better opponent and get 2 exp for 1 fight.

I've been beating better players on BS for two months and I still haven't received any medal for such an achievement, even though many players say I achieve great results and few players can do that.

Of course, there is a medal in the game:
"Medal for being number of the 10 warriors with the highest number of battle points gained over all battle sessions during season (battle sessions)"

As you know, such a medal can only be received by players above lvl 200, because at this level gaining 4-5 exp for 1 attack is completely normal, because this game is designed that way. At a lower level this is impossible.

I would like to ask if it is possible to create a medal for lower-level players who defeat significantly better players with higher combat effectiveness in BS. I think it is unfair that for two months, being at + - 20/30 lvl, I have been beating much better players and I have not received any medal, even though winning a fight with a better opponent at such a low level is very difficult.

I wrote about it earlier on the forum, here:
https://moonid.net/forums/topic/4688/

Kind regards

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting