1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 03:09:42
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Best setup for bg?

SnaP89
Posted May 15, 2024, 5:43 p.m.

whay do you feel is the best setup for battleground? one hander, zerker or armored two hander? especially after level 40-50?

p_b
Posted May 17, 2024, 10:27 a.m.

I think anything with a high offensive slant is more effective than defensive on the BG.

So you can build any knight to hit that brief - but armoured 2H is weak until very high levels unless you invest a huge amount of gold into it (I play as an armoured 2H)

SnaP89
Posted May 17, 2024, 10:29 a.m.

so then i should just stay as a zerker? my one handers seem to be much better on bg than my zerker

p_b
Posted May 17, 2024, 1:30 p.m.

I can't really say what you should do - I don't have any experience to compare.

but I know that at my BE level, 39.4 lvl 184, I'm able to find out the 1H "turtle" builds for 4BP fights; and win 70-80% the time.

what the pool of targets looks like at lower BE levels I can't say - but someone on discord converted their 1H from defensive to offensive with more success. so that's why I'd look to stay offensive heavy.

Without knowing the exact BE formula it's hard to know exactly what the "best" build really is though.

SnaP89
Posted May 17, 2024, 1:55 p.m.
Edited by SnaP89 May 17, 2024, 1:57 p.m.

yeah well aware that defensive does bad in bg's but I guess this was more of a question for zerker vs 1hander.

I feel like my zerker can barely get by now, I am getting 1 xp wins at 3.5 BE.
there are some turtles at 4.0 but can't beat them yet

And it seems this trend continues every time I switch BE's

Zhenriel
Posted May 18, 2024, 2:24 p.m.

An offensive one-hander might fare better against certain turtle builds and will probably have an easier time offsetting bad RNG from the accuracy formulas.

But it depends on the builds and the raw stats that they have.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting