1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 03:09:26
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Battlenet Servers

TheGAZZA
Posted June 6, 2024, 2:59 p.m.

Good day

I would like to enquire about the battlenet servers.

Are there changes being done that we dont know about.

As I understand. dead knights are place to keep the fights constant.

So why all of a sudden a certain stat is no longer available of the dead knight on the server.

normally I wouldnt say anything but if you search 3.5 two handed dead knights.
It says there is no one on the battlefield, which cant be as it dead knights.
Other Tiers are also missing certian knights specs that were on the server.

These changes look like the servers are being manipulated without any transparancy being displayed.

Thank you and I hope that we can get some clarity on this.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted June 7, 2024, 8:32 a.m.

Good morning, there have been no changes to the battlefield, the NPCs are being generated, of course if there are not enough players on the battlefield there will be less generated in your area.

Show comments (1)
TheGAZZA
Posted June 10, 2024, 8:08 a.m.
Edited by TheGAZZA June 10, 2024, 8:10 a.m.

Apologies for comment.

Placed in post.

TheGAZZA
Posted June 10, 2024, 8:09 a.m.

Thank you for the feedback.

Then may I get some clarity on the situation below as I'm sure this is happening to other Knights in the server.

When my Knight was level 3. It had a 90% success rate against level 3.5 and higher tiers.
Now my Knight is 3.7 and just under the tier 4 level.
So my knight should be able to take on most of the 3.5 knights,one handed or two handed. as previously mentioned my knight had 90% success rate.
Now currently my knight success rate on tier 3.5 is 60.67%
With the previous NPC that were in the field with stats that could be beaten are no longer in the field.

As you mentioned, there are no changes in the battlefield. Then why are there certain knights with stats no longer available.
I have check from tier 3.5 to tier 5 and can confirm this.

Regarding NPC made according to players on the battlefield I have crossed checked the active live players to NPC player stats and those stats do not add up.

Thank you again and looking forward to hearing from you.

Zhenriel
Posted June 10, 2024, 1:50 p.m.

Yeah I noticed the same thing Gazza. I searched from 3.0, to 6.5 and found nothing that can be consistently beaten. The Battleground seemed to be flooded with beatable builds a few weeks back, but now I can't seem to find anything.

TheGAZZA
Posted June 14, 2024, 2:15 p.m.

After doing my 7 day BS. I had a 55% win rate with a 3.7 rating in a 3.5 rating.
So unfortunately Patti, I do not believe that nothing was altered on the BS.

There is no point in investing any monetary value into BS if one week it changes to something completly different without notifing any of the people taking part in the BS.

TheGAZZA
Posted June 16, 2024, 8:28 a.m.

Also to note.

In tier 4 there are 7 Living Players in two hander.

However when you search undead this is what you get 'You scanned the area for opponents in vain!'

Please explain why there are no NPC generated, when there are living players in that category?

TheGAZZA
Posted June 20, 2024, 5:41 p.m.

Patti can you please explain why there are no Two hander NPC in the tier 4 BS. If you are saying that its because of the Living Players.
Guess what there are Living players and NO NPC.

Instead of just making one comment saying there is nothing wrong, where there is definitely something wrong.

If you guys dont care about a issue that is presented then just say so and not pretend that everything is fine.

Just remember people PAY to play your BS and if thats what they get then the service is rediculous.
Dont just hit a SPECIAL now you can PAY 125 jewels to go on the BS. Rather FIX it.

I have said what I wanted to say because it looks like nothing is actualy going to be done about it.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting