1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 04:09:52
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → KF Weekly PvP Suggestions

Lightning1
Posted June 15, 2024, 4:31 p.m.

Hello, as i see the PvP on KF (any server) it's updating every week at Friday. I think it will be good to set some basic prizes too basing on how rank you reached, (for example some gold or gems in prizes). It's good to see who is active, will be better with some weekly prizes too for game activities we does in the game, and this will incentive players to play more.
Will be nice to have a similar thing on MG too.

Show comments (1)
Zhenriel
Posted June 15, 2024, 6:38 p.m.

That's not a bad idea actually. We could even have PvP Ranking medals that have a counter for specific stats and achievements over time, and have a lower tier of rarity (Green and Blue) compared to the Battleground ones.

Show comments (1)
Lightning1
Posted June 16, 2024, 1:19 a.m.
Edited by Lightning1 June 16, 2024, 1:21 a.m.

Yes, that will be nice too ;) . Could be good if those rewards for example they gives you also some benefits, for example lowering a bit mission times, increase bonuses in stats, etc...

Zhenriel
Posted June 16, 2024, 9:47 a.m.
Edited by Zhenriel June 16, 2024, 10:19 a.m.

Yes, that will be nice too ;) . Could be good if those rewards for example they gives you also some benefits, for example lowering a bit mission times, increase bonuses in stats, etc...

Yeah I guess they could. Similar to how it's done in MG or something.

And if they made some of these new medals "upgradeable" like the purple ones from the Battleground, they could boost the bonuses from these medals with every upgrade, up to a point.

Ostaszewianin
Posted June 24, 2024, 11:34 a.m.

In my opinion, it should first change the point scoring system in PvP. If a player spends 12 hours in the game, completes missions, participates in wars, fights a lot and earns a lot of gold - but fights for negative experience points, then according to the system, such a player is not active and is far in the ranking. This needs to change...

p_b
Posted June 26, 2024, 10:07 a.m.

It's a tricky one that - because the pvp penality for hitting down was to stop baby seal clubbing - for those that care about ranking it is an issue.

but those that are in a war - where that tactic is totally valid - are penalised.

Not sure there is an easy solution to it though.

Gadi
Posted June 27, 2024, 7:57 a.m.

I think the solution is simple: ignore it.
PvP ranking system is stupid and so it should be ignored.

It does not say anything about strength nor activity of the knight.

Even the weakest gold-cow abandoned and inactive for months can have high PvP rank. So why even bother?

As Ostasz said - you can be really good and active but still will not get #1.
And so the "PvP competition" is stupid as well.

I think PvP is the last feature to be fixed. There are many other bigger issues :)

Viking
Posted July 7, 2024, 4:13 a.m.

Maybe a medal for the first of the pvp ?
and a bonus tavern package 30% gold for the week...

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting