2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 04:09:12
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Guild Wars

Zeus
Posted July 8, 2024, 8:05 p.m.

I think a change in the guild wars would be good for the game,as right now there is no point to them really because there is nothing to win from it. Allowing us to however use the gold in our guild bank to wager on a war would give us something to fight for. For example if I wanted to declare a war on a guild and bet 10,000 gold they would get an option to accept or decline and if they accept then they have to match the gold and the winning guild distrubutes it between players, even better the leader decides percentages to all players based on how they preformed.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 9, 2024, 7:41 a.m.

Thanks for your idea / feedback, I will pass this on to our developer.
I think it makes sense and is also fun that the profit from the pot of two guilds is split between the winners.

Show comments (1)
Zeus
Posted July 9, 2024, 5:01 p.m.

I'm glad you agree:)

Twenry114
Posted July 10, 2024, 8:49 p.m.

I approve! Overall, I think we need to find ways of making guild play more interesting. Today it's a fairly minor activity, as evidenced by the fact that fewer and fewer people join guilds. It might be a bit exaggerated and complicated, but I'm thinking that a guild could unlock 'achievements' relating to its activity (successful wars), which would unlock bonuses for its members (more xp on 10-minute missions, for example, more gold at the inn, etc). This would boost the competitiveness of guilds, make the most successful guilds more attractive, etc.

p_b
Posted July 11, 2024, 12:35 p.m.

While I am in agreement with making guilds mean a little more in the game, I think ones that give perks to overal gameplay would need to be considered carefully.

I've also seen many games with that approach that they fall into the "If you're not in the guild XYZ then you can't win ABC" scenarios due to whales/spenders.

Not every-one wants to play in guilds either and so getting penalites for not taking part in that playstyle also seems like something we'd want to avoid.

(I got really fed up on Diablo3 not wanting to jump into co-op sessions and thus getting much poorer loot rewards for a contextual example of when I've suffered from that sort of a "penalty")

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting