1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 09:10:07
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Up to 24 Hours for Tavern Jobs

Rhynuld
Posted July 19, 2024, 2:54 a.m.
Edited by Rhynuld July 19, 2024, 2:56 a.m.

In Knight Fight. I forgot to specify and can't edit the title.

Anyways, there are days that I can't afford the time to come around again to cash in and put my knights to work. It would be really nice to be able to set them to work for 24 hours.

Would it be possible to impliment this in the future?

p_b
Posted July 19, 2024, 12:18 p.m.

I think that this has been requested before and rejected.

Main reason I recall was - it's "too safe/boring" way for knights to gain gold.

And lets be honest, it's not about time here - banking and going to tavern takes a minute tops.
Not saying I've wished for it when I've known I'd be offline for 24hrs and unable to play; but that's so rare in real terms, I'm happy to plan for the 12hr options.

Rhynuld
Posted July 21, 2024, 10:26 p.m.
Edited by Rhynuld July 22, 2024, 6:57 p.m.

It is the truth. My life just got rearranged and my Me Time got compressed. But I understand and won't debate it.

Lightning1
Posted July 23, 2024, 1:23 a.m.

I'm having a similar issue (happens once/twice a week) so sometimes I'm forced to skip an entire day to play, will be a good idea i think, maybe not 24h, but 16h or 18h will be yet good.

Gadi
Posted Oct. 16, 2024, 4:18 p.m.

I think gold reward from tavern is now well balanced that without premium it is not enough (for your level with 12h tavern) gold gain for buying a stat and you need to do something more (missions, attacks, selling).

And thats great because others can easily loot big gold at least once per day :)

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting