Revenant555
Posted July 19, 2024, 1:31 p.m.

So what is the best right now, all i see is people say

1 hand + shield + armor is best

but on high level 2 hand and armor is best

i am kinda lost at how to invest

p_b
Posted July 19, 2024, 2:40 p.m.

This discussion seems to go round and round in circles a lot.

Currently 2H up to 601 skill points (lvl201) is the easiest knight to play in terms to rate of progression vs spending on stats.

Once above 601 the player can start to add armour and dex (things not needed when purely focuced on a 'zerk build).

But - with equal gold spent and the same max level of equipment as it currently stands, a 1h build can be stronger.

I play the "worst" build myself, sub lvl 200 armoured 2H, I have to spend more in stats to make up for my build, but it still mostly works on the home world, and I can win 70-85% on the BG for 4XP.

If more equipment were to get added, or there to be a re-balance then things would change.

Revenant555
Posted July 19, 2024, 3:16 p.m.

I am guessing 2 handed is easy to play since you dont have to worry about dex for a very long time, but in the end 2 hander with armor and shields is always on top,

I checked the highscore on BG and i see many players going for 2 hand + armor in the end.

I guess i will also go for 2 handed and then after hitting 201 level it is time to add to armor i think thats the best way, no need to lose time with 1 and armor + shield

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting