1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 03:09:32
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Obvious gold farming accounts in the server

Revenant555
Posted July 21, 2024, 1:41 p.m.
Edited by Patti July 21, 2024, 6:34 p.m.

https://int6.knightfight.moonid.net/player/xxxx

now tell me this is not obvious,
27 level, No gear, losing gold every time i check the highscore, i got screen shots of the changes, will the admins take action ?

This is literally a gold farming account

*edit by patti

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 21, 2024, 6:36 p.m.

Thanks for the message, I took the liberty of censoring the userID once,
as already mentioned a support ticket to us is always the best way.

Have a nice Sunday together.

Twenry114
Posted July 21, 2024, 3:53 p.m.

If you have any doubts about a farm account, send a ticket to the admins reporting the account with the screenshots you have. I've done it in the past and got a quick response. However, let's avoid public accusations on the forum, it's not the place for them (if it turns out not to be a farm account, it's just defamatory for the player).

Show comments (3)
Revenant555
Posted July 21, 2024, 4:04 p.m.

I cant seem to find how to add screenshots to my tickets, I guess I can upload here but in the ticket there is no option to add a picture sadly

Show comments (1)
Twenry114
Posted July 21, 2024, 4:07 p.m.

You can upload your screenshots to a site like imgBB and put the links to your screenshots in your ticket ;)

Revenant555
Posted July 21, 2024, 4:19 p.m.

ah thank you man next time for sure i will be uploading extra pictures, thank you for your help

Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 21, 2024, 6:37 p.m.

Many thanks for your top answer and the reference to the ticket system :)

Show comments (1)
Revenant555
Posted July 21, 2024, 7:22 p.m.

yup will be using it from now on thank you for the reply patti

HellgrimmVonAsgard
Posted July 22, 2024, 2:37 p.m.

"Der größte Lump im ganzen Land ist und bleibt der Denunziant“ – Hoffmann von Fallersleben

Show comments (4)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 22, 2024, 7:17 p.m.

The wrong area, please write here in English, and of course scams, if there are any, should be reported ;)

Show comments (2)
HellgrimmVonAsgard
Posted July 22, 2024, 7:48 p.m.

Fallersleben's quote is only really understandable in German. But I'm happy to send a bad translation:

The biggest scoundrel in the whole country is and remains the informer.

FYI: In Germany this became history in the 3rd Reich and in the GDR with Gestapo and Stasi.

Every caretaker called Blockwart was an informer and reported good citizens who, for example, hid Jews.

Anyway, in Germany we like people who are a little bit evil, but we hate traitors.

I think that's enough in history lessons.

Regards

Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 22, 2024, 8:43 p.m.

@HellgrimmVonAsgard

As far as history is concerned, I realise, but :

1. this is the English section
  2. this is about a possible fraud.
  3. to protect yourself, the message was exactly the right thing.

But maybe fair play is not your wish?
I would suggest maybe not insulting players who attach great importance to fair play in some way ;)

Greetings

Twenry114
Posted July 22, 2024, 8:33 p.m.
Edited by Twenry114 July 22, 2024, 8:35 p.m.

In this case, when we talk about farm accounts, we're not talking about “good citizens” as in your off-topic example, but about people who cheat in a game (which is supposed to be fun above all, since it's a game, so there's no reason to cheat) to the detriment of all the other players who play by the rules.

When an athlete uses doping products in a sporting competition, he or she is penalized. The same applies here.

Show comments (3)
HellgrimmVonAsgard
Posted July 22, 2024, 8:41 p.m.

Exactly, you would have betrayed Robin Hood, for example. Congratulations. Exactly, people like you are hated for this. Congratulations.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 22, 2024, 8:45 p.m.

@Twenry114

No, they did exactly the right thing here, it's better to report too much once and it's nothing, for example, but you've had a look.
But maybe some people don't want fair play.

Thank you in any case for your help and also to the player who sought help and then created a ticket.

HellgrimmVonAsgard
Posted July 22, 2024, 8:55 p.m.

the sheriff of nottingham has spoken

Twenry114
Posted July 22, 2024, 8:46 p.m.

Lol. Robin Hood, the 3rd Reich, all ridiculous and irrelevant comparisons to try and legitimize cheating and make Revenant555 feel guilty for denouncing it. If you can't play without cheating, you're the one with the problem, not the others.

Show comments (2)
HellgrimmVonAsgard
Posted July 22, 2024, 9 p.m.

You justify treason and denunciation. The Goldie doesn't cheat, he plays selflessly. Others take the gold. This was tolerated in a previous Knight Fight government. But this current dictatorship of Cratr is destroying all Goldies who just want to live in peace.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 22, 2024, 11:04 p.m.

§4 Farming is forbidden and leads to the deletion of all accounts involved (farming is the attacking of your own multiaccounts or of accounts that have been prepared for your attack by other players, as well as the deliberate distribution of large sums of gold to other players). We are not open to discussion here! We reserve the right to remove accounts from the game without warning if they have obviously only been created to distribute gold to other players!

Emphasised here once again:

‘as well as the deliberate distribution of large sums of gold to other players’

And this rule exists long before CRATR.games, and was even introduced at the time of RMS for a reason.
It was not tolerated by Redmoonstudios at the time, and what happened in the meantime is a whole separate issue.

Cheating is and remains an offence and has nothing to do with goldis or tattling.
And we still focus on fair play and are already very tolerant in many things and usually send system messages through controls, even more than one.
But I think the issue is settled here.

Twenry114
Posted July 22, 2024, 9:24 p.m.
Edited by Twenry114 July 22, 2024, 9:24 p.m.

All the goldies? It's weird, I attack them regularly, I've made more than 100,000 gold and most of my targets are still there. Obviously they don't get banned just because they're losing gold. If it's been removed, it's probably because it was a farm account (and not a goldie) that essentially benefited one or more players in particular, not just all raiders. For people to lose gold because they don't care about playing safely or banking, for me that's obviously no reason to punish (and that's also what's written on the wiki managed by Patti). And it's a good thing these reckless (or goldie) players exist, because it makes it possible to play this game of attacking players for gold. On the other hand, when someone deliberately loses gold to one or more specific players, that's a farm account. And that sucks, because it only benefits a few specific players who will soar in the rankings because they know exactly when to attack.

Show comments (2)
HellgrimmVonAsgard
Posted July 22, 2024, 9:45 p.m.

Sure, there are players who play better than you. Of course you have to counteract that and destroy the gold sources.
Enjoy the 30 pieces of silver!

Twenry114
Posted July 22, 2024, 10:45 p.m.

Ok wow, do you realize that it wasn't even me who made this topic and that you're getting upset all by yourself? I'm also sad that this account has been deleted, I stole 700 gold from him two days ago and I've been attacking him twice a day for weeks. The fact that he's been deleted for cheating means I'm losing gold too. But if he was cheating, he was cheating, that's all.

Page:  1
This topic is closed.

Connecting... Connecting