3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 05:10:04
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → Remotivate low lvl

Twenry114
Posted Oct. 17, 2024, 2:05 p.m.

Hello everyone.

I'm making this topic to answer a problem that has existed since the dawn of time on Knight Fight: as long as high lvl are active, it is very complicated to catch up with them if you are not there when the server launches. Especially since Battleground exists.

Today, I see it on INT6, the most recent server. Many low lvl or mid lvl give up, saying to themselves "the very high lvl are too high, I will never be able to catch up with them". Even with a maximum investment of time and money by chaining Battleground sessions with 400 attacks, it is almost impossible, unless you aim for the very very long term.

So here are some solutions that I thought of.

1. Review how Battleground works and the progression of difficulty. Today a low lvl has as much difficulty as a very high lvl to obtain victories. One solution would be to review the way the code generates zombies so that the difficulty of the battleground, in addition to being adapted to lvl and statistics, is progressive. A low lvl would have to be able to chain victories much more easily than a high lvl. This would slow down the progression of high lvl while accelerating that of low lvl.

2. Create events on the game worlds. Examples: Double XP week for all characters who have a lvl between 1 and 50. For a week, each of their XP gains will be doubled. We can couple this with a doubling of the inn's gains, or make it a separate event. Create events on the Battleground, such as an invasion of weak zombies for 4 days, to encourage everyone to rush to take advantage of it to have an excellent session. We can even consider events that promote competition. Over a week, the 10 players who have earned the most Gold via attacks on other players win a reward, not necessarily mooncoins, but it can be pieces of equipment adapted to their level, etc.

3. Reduce the price of Battleground sessions, to make it more accessible and encourage the lowest levels (and the smallest budgets) to do more sessions. Today, given the server population, it is not possible to hope to progress without doing Battleground sessions. You will tell me "yes but they can play for free". Certainly. But today, Knight Fight is a bit pay-to-win. To win, you have to pay the premium, you have to pay the tavern bonus, you have to do paid BG sessions, you need high-performance gear, which is systematically the gear that costs mooncoins. This is the economic model of Knight Fight and I don't think we will change anything. But at the very least, make it cheaper for the Battleground which has become TOO important in the progression of the game to be so expensive.

These are just a few ideas. I think that today, it is important to have a reflection on this subject if we want to hope that the servers remain competitive and do not systematically empty a few months after their opening.

Viking
Posted Oct. 17, 2024, 7:34 p.m.

I think we should make you an admin, because you only have good ideas👍

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting