1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 18:05:50
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → how are the undead spawned on the bs

Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 6, 2023, 7:35 a.m.

Is it possible to know exactly how the bs works? In particular I would like to understand who generates the undead, how long each of them remains alive on the bs, if it is true, as it seems, that they are generated on the basis of real players who enter the bs, or they are random, if it is possible to prolong the residence time of some types of undead on the bs. I would appreciate an official answer as well as personal opinions because it would be useful for everyone to know exactly the rules of the game in order to better organize themselves and also evaluate their fairness and transparency.
I would suggest inserting the information I requested and any others proposed in the "Introduction" of the game together with the already existing ones.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 6, 2023, 8:46 a.m.
Edited by Patti Sept. 6, 2023, 8:46 a.m.

please just post a topic about it, in all languages, it doesn't make the answer any faster, it just makes other things wait, see here:
https://moonid.net/forums/topic/4728/

thx

Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 6, 2023, 10:56 p.m.

Hoping to please non-German-speaking players who are not familiar with the translation, I insert Patty's answer below:

Good morning Vendetta7

It has already been written here how the generation of the NPCs works.
From KP 1 - KP99
>who creates the undead,

which generates a script, or which are executed by deleting the expired NPCs and generating new NPCs.

whether it is true as it seems that they are generated based on real players entering the BS or whether they are generated

this is no longer correct, this was changed on April 24th this year.
here is the quote from me and the developer: (unfortunately can not link directly to it)

Hello everyone,
our developer imports a new NPC-templates version today, ie. significantly more NPCs should become available in the coming hours.

But as I said please note that it will take a few hours until you notice it.

Kind regards Patti

And here is the registration from the dev:

It should also be noted that:

The NPC templates were generated based on skill/attribute values ​​from players who weren't on the battleground.

This should hopefully provide a few more single-handers, but since they're generally outnumbered, it probably won't completely solve the problem.

But since there are generally not that many players for the ax pencil from KP 65, it might already be enough, we'll see :-)

It should also be noted that the templets also take into account inactive and deleted players.
The reason for the change is already there, it should bring more NPCs again, especially one-handed NPCs, of course it also brings the other NPCs like two-handed with it, but the background was more one-handed, but as the developer already wrote, they are generally outnumbered which of course makes it more difficult to have them created.

because it would be helpful if everyone knew the rules of the game,

Do you really mean rules of the game here? Because everyone can read them at any time in the game and should hopefully know them, or did you mean the game instructions? (I think almost more)
Yes, you could certainly write books in there, but unfortunately it has also been shown that even if there is important information in it, e.g. how often can be attacked in a war that not even everyone has read 😉
However, as you can see from the quotes, we try to work as informatively and transparently as possible.
But if necessary, such changes or information can also be included in the reference work where interested players would be more likely to look.
I hope I haven't forgotten anything and was able to clarify where the templets of the NPC generation are based.

Kind regards Patti

Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 6, 2023, 11:01 p.m.

It is said that starting April 24th, the undead will no longer appear as copies of the living.
In my opinion, this is not the case, since exact undead copies of players Nifthy and Furious, two banks of Int-1 servers, have existed for a long time. Everyone can see that they have exactly the same armor, sword skills and equipment.
Abilities in terms of strength, dexterity, etc. They are very similar.
Insert references:

https://pl11.knightfight.moonid.net/battleserver/fight/AykgupQOPt7mKLUv_SCsdQQARAe8NzgeAAwBAFLSQMYA2AFZAcIASgJGArxQAQMDaABBAE8AUblAdR4CgOFAAACuAcoA2QD2Ac0BnEwBAAMpADIAbwBJAFQAVABqo0AFAKBuQLnX-GSxg0f0knWXXIgUmjB4I7J1VPkqsxULWvryd-JyuqcoogoAIBAXYuBaw22fItepiwDQctFAMACgBQ/

https://de8.knightfight.moonid.net/battleserver/fight/A42t0w9YY0PlKLUv_SCqHQQA9Aa5bUETAA4AoI5AAAB6AAUAVQCnAKYAvC0AAAINAA0AAQAGAAMAAwBfatCuEQLAFOJAAbwA0AC6AYcBnEwBAAMpADIAbwBJAFQAVAAU2vhkfKP7nwKl3pLb9_jov6xsuiR5tbi4VgBd9hfvTl1A15EHAG9A_JIDQE4JzKXigQsDQAs/

https://pl11.knightfight.moonid.net/battleserver/fight/A6QHZTnZYUZhKLUv_SCwfQQARAe8NzgeAAwBAFLSQMYA2AFZAcIASgJGArxQAQMDaABBAE8AUcg9dabZ3EBYAkUBHQHmAJABkAH8JTgAbwBvAGEAYwBJAFAAUAC6pEAFACBvQP7V-GSxXp2EuTVCuoNze1BwTzg24w70Yf4dLy2KTR1gCzjhkAsgUImMAwjEiaHWalewN5e-BkBrtGAAXQs/

https://de8.knightfight.moonid.net/battleserver/fight/A4ou5hLzlw4EKLUv_SCuJQQA5Aa5bUETAA4AoI5AAAB6AAUAVQCnAKYAvC0AAAINAA0AAQAGAAMAAwD42NGuvgF93kBYAl8BEAHaAEkBVwH8JQEDA10AYQBjAEkAUBjg-GSaQLj8j61X60axsTS38N43NiOE9Mx5W10jMQU3WW6uqQgAKwF9SQDAyEWT6jCXsgdaDAAt/

Yes, I was referring to the guide, which I think should include this information as well.

Also, please can you tell me which post already has the answers to my other questions as I'm having trouble finding them?
Thanks

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted Sept. 8, 2023, 7:54 a.m.
Edited by MaximusDecimusMeridius Sept. 8, 2023, 8:02 a.m.

Hello Vendetta7

Lets see if we can help with your questions regarding the BG.

who generates the undead

So as already stated it is not a who but a what that generates the npc's. It is a scipt.

how long each of them remains alive on the bs

Exactly the same time as the time possible for real players.
Some NPC's stay 3 days, some stay 4 days, some stay 7 days. Just like a free BG session, a 150 MC's session or a 250 MC's session.

You can see this information by visiting the npc's individual profile.

Example:
Battle session is valid: 2023-09-01 08:03:05 - 2023-09-08 08:03:05
Offensive battles: 0 out of a maximum 400

if it is true, as it seems, that they are generated on the basis of real players who enter the bs, or they are random

As stated also before this is no longer the case since 24/04/2023.
Now NPC's are generated based on players who are on the home servers and not on the battleground. NOTE: it can also include inactive or deleted players.

if it is possible to prolong the residence time of some types of undead on the bs

No this is not a possibility. Like I said before, you have different npc's with different session times (does not matter if 1H or 2H it is the same for both just like real players's sessions). After a time period the npc's will be deleted from the BG and fresh ones are created.

Hope this helped a little ;)

Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 8, 2023, 8:22 a.m.

Thank you for your time but it seems to me that you cannot or do not want to understand what I am saying. Did you see the references I put?
How can you insist that there are no undead copies of the living? It seems to me to deny the evidence.
Furthermore, perhaps I explained myself poorly regarding the duration of permanence of a particular type of undead: I am not referring to the single undead who clearly follows everyone's rules. I am referring to the typology of the undead. That is, how long does the type of undead identical to the one generated equal to nifthy for example, remain in the bs?
I perfectly understand that what generates the undead is a script (I've been playing bs since it was born) and that it should generate them randomly, but from what I see it seems to me that there could also be... other possibilities. That's why I asked those questions.
And in any case if the answers are in the posts why am I not told which ones so I can read them?

Show comments (1)
Posted Sept. 8, 2023, 9:44 a.m.
Edited by MaximusDecimusMeridius Sept. 8, 2023, 9:46 a.m.

Thank you for your reply. I didnt quite get your question. What do you mean by type of undead? Can you be more specific? Do you mean 1H or 2H or what do you mean?

Regarding the "copies of the living" what exactly do you mean? Of course if a player or npc are at the same lvl they have access to the same equipment. Skill points and attributes can of course be similar to players you know because other players look up to the stronger players and they copy their builds, therefore it is not unusual to see different players using the same exact build. Or what exactly do you mean? Can you show side-by-side pictures of what you are saying so I can answer you more properly? I am not trying to be invasive, just trying to understand what you are asking.

In terms of how exactly the script creates the npc's that is above my pay grade and more technical explanation will have to be made by one of our programmers ;)

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 8, 2023, 7:57 p.m.

OK, by type of dead I mean a class of undead characterized by all having the same skill on weapons/equipment (weapon, armour, rings etc) and very very similar skills on strength, dexterity etc.

By living copies I mean copies of real players on the regular game server.
If you open the URLs I posted you will be able to see what I mean. The first is from a bank, the second from an undead copy. The third is that of another bank while the fourth is of the undead copy.
I don't have a way to insert side by side images but I think the ones entered are clear.

I take this opportunity to ask you why I can no longer see another post of mine on the forum to which CVD had responded on the possibility for an administrator to manage an abandoned character in order to make the game more interesting.
Thank you for your time.

p_b
Posted Sept. 12, 2023, 10:40 a.m.

Just a question - and I don't intend to be confrontational, so please don't take it that way...

But why is it important to know the things you are asking?

What actual purpose does it serve you to know whether a zombie is based on a "real server" player (who may or may not be on the BG currently) or procedurally generated with stats appropriate to the BE range of the player for their targets?

Yes there are some trends that we can learn - that higher FA/PA helps; but only if your base stats are also "good" for your BE range.

Eg you can't expect to go up against some-one significantly higher level BE than you, unless your FA/PA values are so massively high that you have a sucess rate that is guaranteed - which would be a tough build to make imo....

Same way that you can have huge primary stats but very low FA/PA and high player level but be "weak" - these are the targets I aim for on the BG myself..

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 12, 2023, 10:33 p.m.

Don't worry, I'm not interested in controversies with the players, I just want answers from the game managers.

To better understand the reasons for the questions I invite you to read the other post I made and which was closed by Maximus Decimus. The post has the title:
"BS doesen't seem to be the same for everyone".

I would have advised you to also read another post I made in which I asked if it was legal and normal for admins to manage abandoned characters in order to make the game more exciting (playing as a bank card or other) but unfortunately it is no longer present on the forum because probably deleted by someone.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 13, 2023, 5:54 a.m.

I hope you don't mean this post, it would be embarrassing to claim it was just deleted but you can find it here:
https://moonid.net/forums/topic/4722/

Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 13, 2023, 1:05 p.m.

Not being able to comment on what Patti writes, I am forced to add a post.

Dear Patti, I'm not completely crazy yet. I have NEVER written in the "ideas" section. I don't know who moved it there. My post was in the "discussions" section.
In fact, mine is not an idea but a question to which I still have not received an answer.
It would be embarrassing for me to think that you want to make me look like a fool.
I now ask the question again: can administrators manage abandoned or created characters, such as bank or other, to make the game more engaging?
The answer can only be yes or no. I don't understand what the problem is with answering.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 13, 2023, 4:59 p.m.

I don't quite understand what you mean by bank, so I'll say no, the developers can't create banks.
The administrators, for example those who have CRATR.games as ran, also only have normal game accounts without any extra ones.
Of course, the developer can create a game account via database commands.
I don't know what exactly the purpose of this is, or perhaps I don't understand why the developer should create an account?

Not being able to comment on what Patti writes, I am forced to add a post.

Unfortunately, only 2 comments can be added in a row, which is a bit unattractive with moonID, that also bothers me, but that's why you can't reply directly to my post :)

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 13, 2023, 9:56 p.m.

For years and years, among KF players, those characters who are built and play to lose gold have been called banks or ATMs.
When I say create a character I mean very simply going into the game and making a new character. I didn't talk about developers but only about administrators or moderators..
I therefore understand that the answer to my question is that it is not possible for administrators or moderators to manage one or more characters using them as a bank or other to make the game more engaging. It's correct?

PS:Sorry, you're right, I only realized after I'd written that it wasn't possible to add more than two answers.

Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 18, 2023, 7:19 p.m.

I am waiting for answers to my questions. Thank you

p_b
Posted Sept. 19, 2023, 10:04 a.m.

I don't know where you got the term bank from - bank in KF land on the eng servers at least is to buy equipment to stop one from gold leaking.

A farm is some-one that builds an account and leaks gold for their (and other's) gain as I know it.

If you think the forum/discord mods have access to anything on the back end then you're sorely mistaken - they're players just like us.

Admins might have some back end access, but I expect there's only very specific things they change to avoid complictions - so they would be essentially just players like us.

IMO there is zero need for an account to be "played" by an admin if it were abandoned - if we ignore the fact that players come back after years away and want to play their own accounts - Because if any-one wants to set up more than one account on a server you can with unique email addresses and the caveat that you use neither account for your own direct gain. (and this is monitored)
This is how family members play on the same server for example.

But when talking aout the BG side of it - it is mostly procedurally related specific to the player as per the new update - you go up a BE, the zombies you see will not be quite the same for the same BE rating as they were before.

Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 19, 2023, 12:56 p.m.

Thanks for your opinion. I am still waiting for answers to my questions from administrators or moderators.

Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 23, 2023, 11:37 a.m.

I don't understand why there isn't an answer to my questions which for convenience I'll report here again:

1. Do you confirm that it is not possible for administrators or moderators to manage one or more characters by using them as weak characters who play to lose gold or otherwise to make the game more engaging?

2. How long can the type of undead (not the single undead) identical to the one generated, for example starting from nifthy, remain in the bs?
    That is, for example, all those undead currently present for example with be from 75 to 77 with these skill characteristics:

armor 600
one-handed weapon 627
two-handed weapon 25

Show comments (1)
Posted Sept. 25, 2023, 7:30 a.m.
Edited by MaximusDecimusMeridius Sept. 25, 2023, 7:50 a.m.

Once again, I will answer that I don't really understand what you mean and what exactly are you asking.

Your question can not be answered with a yes or no answer because you are mixing 3 different things in the same question. I will explain.

Regarding your point 1.

possible for administrators or moderators to manage one or more characters

Like any other player, admins and moderators are allowed to play the game but only 1 account per world/server. Having 2 accounts or more in the same world/server is NOT allowed even for game administrators or moderators

using them as weak characters who play to lose gold

Anyone can do this. Anyone can create an account to lose gold on purpose. This is called farming (and not ATM if that is what you call it) and even though it is possible it is nonetheless forbidden and not allowed.

1. Multi-accounts (more than 1 Account per USER per SERVER) and any other form of cheating are forbidden and any game accounts involved in violations of these rules are subject to immediate deletion. Farming (attacks on your own multiaccounts or the accounts of other player who prepare the account(s) for your attack) will result in account deletion with NO warning and NO exceptions!

possible for administrators or moderators to manage one or more (...) weak characters who play to lose gold (...) to make the game more engaging

Explain me how does losing gold makes the game more engaging? It's engaging for players who win the gold, not for players who lose it (I would think). If you are insinuating or implying that we create farm accounts to either help ourselves or help other players with lots of gold and experience then you are severely misinformed. We do not do this and once again I would report you to game rule nr 5. No farming is allowed.

As to point number 2, I don't understand why you don't accept its answer. Sessions can last 3, 4 or 7 days. NPC's are generated randomly. If you are asking which percantage of NPC's stay 3 days and which stay 4 or 7 days this is also random.

Regarding your example, this is again based on players. Have you seen the top levels on Highscore? Look at anyone level 400 or more. Some players above level 350 are looking like that as well This type of build is a consequence of the lack of new equipment. RMS did not take this into consideration and we are currently working on finding a new designer to fix this issue.

Hope this is clear now?

Show comments (2)
Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 26, 2023, 2:06 p.m.

As for my first question, the answer you gave is exhaustive even if a simple no was enough.
However, as for characters created or used by players to lose gold, after years of playing, I learn that they are banned (are you sure?). If you go to any server and sort by lost gold you will find many players who you say can't play like that. If you want I'll make a list for you myself.
For me and dozens of other players these are ATMs and certainly not farms.
Farming is a different thing. You must have ownership of multiple players (multiaccount) and attack the others who are accumulating gold to lose with the strongest one.

Taken from "Rules of the Game":
Farming (the attack on one's own multi-account or on another(s) which has/have been predisposed to one's own attack) will be subject to IMMEDIATE cancellation and WITHOUT exclusion.

As regards the second question, it seems to me that you are evasive like the others.
I have explained to you in detail what I mean by "type of undead". It's not true that there are more players with the same appearance as you say.
My example is accurate and it is an exact copy of a real server player including his weapons. This type of undead has existed CONSECUTIVELY on the bs for months while other "types" alternate, vary and regenerate randomly and correctly. After I reported another character who had been on the bs consecutively for months and whose undead copies were equally CONSECUTIVELY present on the bs, suddenly on September 15th he left the bs and never returned. Slowly his undead copies also disappeared.
The typology was this:

armor 0
one-handed weapon 610
two-handed weapon 924

That's why I'm asking how long a "type" of undead can stay on the bs. It seems to me that there are unclear things that programmers should explain to us better.

p_b
Posted Sept. 28, 2023, 10:21 a.m.

Historically the BG players were clones of players that had entered the BG - plus some proceduraly generated ones to fluff up the numbers so we had more targets.

the code around Zombie generation was changed not that long ago - in KF terms - and made some further tweaks.

But I do have to go back to the original question I raised.

Why does it really matter who the zombies are, and how they are created?

I can't understand how knowing this alters the experience for any-one on the BG in real terms.

Yes I accept there might be some knights that are zombies in a particular BE that are too tough, but I'd avoid them by spotting the pattern of why I lost and look for a different target. Exactly the same as on the real world server.

I think at this point you're just going to have to accept that the developers aren't going to provide the mods/admins the specifics you're after

richard1982
Posted Sept. 26, 2023, 4:10 p.m.

I READ AND MAY GIVE MY OPINION AND IT IS THAT THIS GUY MUST WANT A SERVER FOR HIMSELF, AND HE WANTS TO MANIPULATE WITH COMPLAINTS THAT COME FROM AN OBSESION, YOU SHOULD GO TO THE DOC FRIEND WITHOUT OFFENDING, RELAX IT'S JUST A GAME, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GUILTY IN AN EMPTY GLASS, YOU WON'T FIND ANYONE. YOU WANT PLAYERS TO BE EXPELLED BECAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY LOSE GOLD, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THIS GAME IS ABOUT, SOME WIN GOLD AND OTHERS LOSE GOLD, THAT'S WHAT IT IS AND NOW, STOP MANIPULATING WITH CHEAP CLAIMS. AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY, IT IS AN OPINION, BUT I SEE THAT YOU CRY AND CRY, TALKING AND CLAIMING WITH AUTHORITY AND NO ONE TELLS YOU ANYTHING, BE MORE OF A PERSON AND BREATHE BEFORE ACTING.
THEY ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND YOU CONTINUE WITH ANOTHER DUMBER QUESTION THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE.
NO MORE COMMENTS FROM ME.

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 27, 2023, 11:18 a.m.

Dear player, thank you for your opinion, but it seems to me that you have understood practically nothing of what you have read. I'm not the one who wants to ban players who lose gold but this is what the moderator wrote. I don't want a server for myself, since I recently stopped playing actively on all servers (15) after over 10 years of activity. I just try to understand the game better and aspire to transparency and fairness in the game I have spent so much money and time on.
Finally, a piece of advice: don't shout when you write (capital letters represent shouting in internet language) because you give the impression of being very involved in the topic :)

Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 28, 2023, 8:42 p.m.

Reply to pb:
Dear player, I don't understand why you are so interested in my question. It seems to me that you have already commented on the topic and I thanked you for your opinion. I also see that you are aware of what happened on the bs but I wonder if, with your final statement, you are speaking for the admins/moderators or is it still your opinion. I hope it's your opinion (the opposite would be strange) and therefore I await an official explanation if they are able to give it.

Show comments (2)
p_b
Posted Sept. 29, 2023, 10:40 a.m.

I'm just a player - and patti/grim/maximus are very quick to provide info if they have it, so that's why I've made the conclusion I have.

As to my interest the topic is under the discussion banner, therefore I can discuss - tbh I'm more curious as to the purpose your question hopes to resolve rather than the question itself.

I just don't "get", I suppose, why you want to know this fact; and if you were to know it, how it helps you, or "other players".

Maybe I'm missing something that could help me - maybe I'm not....

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 29, 2023, 6:16 p.m.

You are really lucky to get quick information from the admins. I don't know how you got them on this topic since I don't think there have been any posts about it. But I could also be wrong and there are some that I haven't seen...
Regarding your question, I don't think you've read all the various discussions well. I don't ask these questions for myself since as I already said, I stopped playing actively on all my servers (15) but for
the reason I also told your friend richard1982 (who should be taught education): "I just try to understand the game better and aspire to transparency and fairness in the game I have spent so much money and time on".

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 29, 2023, 4:10 p.m.

I would like to repeat myself again, I have already written something about the same question here:

please just post a topic about it, in all languages, it doesn't make the answer any faster, it just makes other things wait, see here:
https://moonid.net/forums/topic/4728/

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Sept. 29, 2023, 5:56 p.m.

And I already replied to you on the same post.
You keep circling around the answers but you can't give them. Why? What's wrong?
Yet it is not a difficult question:
How long can the type of undead (not the single undead) identical to the one generated, for example starting from nifthy, remain in the bs?
Your constant evasive responses are not what I mean by transparency, clarity and fairness. Are there any topics that players shouldn't know about?

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 1, 2023, 10:58 a.m.

And I already replied to you on the same post.
You keep circling around the answers but you can't give them. Why? What's wrong?
Yet it is not a difficult question:
How long can the type of undead (not the single undead) identical to the one generated, for example starting from nifthy, remain in the bs?
Your constant evasive responses are not what I mean by transparency, clarity and fairness. Are there any topics that players shouldn't know about?

I don't know what I haven't answered in the German section of your questions, or perhaps I don't understand what exactly you are getting at.
If I have understood your question correctly, the NPCS are randomly removed from the battlefield, so just like real players, they also remain one of the 3 options, 3 days / 100 attacks or 4 days / 200 attacks or 400 attacks / 7 days, but then it is random which option applies to the individual NPCs.

Greeting patti

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Oct. 2, 2023, 4:11 p.m.

Your answer on the German forum does not answer the question.
What is it that you don't understand about this question?:
That is, for example, all those undead currently present for example with be from 75 to 77 with these skill characteristics:
armor 600
one-handed weapon 627
two-handed weapon 25

I have explained to you many times that I do not mean the single undead and I have explained to you many times what "type of undead" means.You yourself asked me for explanations about this.

Because the type with the characteristics:
armor 600
one-handed weapon 627
two-handed weapon 25
does it always stay on the bs while the other types disappear after a short period?

And then because after I reported another character who had been on the bs consecutively for months and whose undead copies were equally present consecutively on the bs, suddenly on September 15th he left the bs and his undead copies also disappeared ?
For those who don't remember the skill characteristics was this:
armor 0
one-handed weapon 610
two-handed weapon 924

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 3, 2023, 10:06 a.m.
Edited by Patti Oct. 3, 2023, 10:36 a.m.

Hello,

then it had now understood correctly, above your current post, I had explained the answer for the NPCs, how this is handled, how long they remain on the battlefield :)
Again, in short, they stay as long as human games and the longer is random, which of the 3 options takes effect.

edit :
To mention it again,
Before April 24th, we will use players who are on the battlefield as a template for NPC generation.
Since April 24th
uses the NPCs as a template for generating players who are not on the battlefield, this also applies to inactive players who could then serve as a template.
This was changed to bring more NPCs onto the battlefield, especially a few more 1H.
The generation of skills etc. is then rolled here, as well as how long the NPC remains on the battlefield, he then has the same 3 options to stay there.

Vendetta7
Posted Oct. 3, 2023, 10:07 p.m.

There is no worse deaf person than someone who doesn't want to hear.
The question is clear, but you continue to pretend not to understand.
It is now clear that you do not want to answer questions that are evidently considered "uncomfortable".

Show comments (1)
Posted Oct. 4, 2023, 7:58 a.m.

There is no worse deaf person than someone who doesn't want to hear.

The same could be applied to you. You also have problems accepting the answer because it is not the answer you want.

We told you several times already that it does not matter if the account is a zombie or a real player, it can only stay in the battleground for a maximum of 3 days, 4 days or 7 days depending on the battleground session you choose. You can of course finish the session earlier if you complete your fights earlier.

Furthermore, if you do a 3-day session you need to wait 2 days in order to do another session. If you do a 4-day session you need to wait 1 day before you start a new session. 7-day sessions have no waiting time but if you choose different sessions each time, you need to pay attention and respect each session time interval requirement. So, in theory, and I hope this finally answers what you want to know, IT IS possible for an NPC to have multiple 7 days sessions but highly unlikely for the exact same NPC to do so.

As stated before, NPC's are randomly generated (as to their level, efficiency, build, name, avatar, etc) BUT because real players have no new equipment after a certain level, the build you mentioned (armor + one-handed weapon + two-handed weapon) is common.

Every chance you have, you mention the player Nifthy. Have you looked at other players above level 400? And I apologize for mentioning their names here.

Check the following players on the battleground right now:
LUPO SOLITARIO alias KAMIKAZE
Cezar
Saw
Bulent
Bullfrog

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Oct. 4, 2023, 5:29 p.m.

It seems to me that you are the same as the others.
You all keep answering me that single NPCs are on the bs for 3, 7 days etc. I no longer know how to tell you that this is not what I'm asking. I'm talking about "types" of NPCs. And don't tell me you don't understand what I mean because I've already explained it to you (refer to previous posts). You, like the others, fail to answer because evidently mine is an "uncomfortable" question.

Oh I forgot. It is certainly a coincidence that the real player I mentioned yesterday in the previous post (furious) and who I said was no longer on the bs returned just yesterday (03.10.2023 10.42.03pm). And its copies, those that have characteristics:
armor 0
one-handed weapon 610
two-handed weapon 924
they too magically reappeared. But what a strange coincidence right?

I insert the URLs of furious and its copy. As you can see, the weapons are also the same except for 1 stone. It's obvious that the skills in strength, dexterity etc are slightly different but this has always been the case.

https://us1.knightfight.moonid.net/battleserver/fight/A0BttNWQXAipKLUv_SCsNQQARAekVFsIABEAmJJAAwB5AA8AWQCmAKIAvC0AAAINAA0AAgAGAAMAAwC5QHUeAQLAiOFAAACuAcoA2QD2Ac0BvEwBAAMOACAAbwABAEkAVABUAIB-HWUxp1oMXTtXogYJgR-q9lV5Mntay19NrxkayyBmB510wwYAb0D2pZeymEutBwQMAC0/

https://us1.knightfight.moonid.net/battleserver/fight/A4OlU1pTXgYkKLUv_SCqJQQAJAekVFsIABEAmJJAAwB5AA8AWQCmAKIAvC0AAAINAA0AAgAGAAMAAwAhOCevKQLA5uJAAACEAcYAvAC_AbEBnEwBAAMFACAAbwBJAFQAVADlgB1lhB9tt868YUYLzT_Z5xBLOVgrGlwJ-G_LFU2ThGqisvYGAG9A8qWXsphLrQcEDAAt/

Didn't you say that the copies (NPCs or undead as you prefer) are generated by the players of the real servers and not by those who enter the bs?
I'll give you an advantage, let's see how long this type of undead (or NPC as you like to say) remains on the BS. And let's see if these types of undead disappear again when the real player no longer remains on the BS (the copies do not disappear immediately but gradually as already described).

p_b
Posted Oct. 5, 2023, 10:32 a.m.

I don't think your question is as clear as you think it is - because I don't understand it either - and English is my native language.

I don't think people are being obtuse because the question isuncomfortable.

A "type" of NPC as you seem to define them, are now based more closely on existing character builds on any of the KF worlds - whether drectly on the BG "now" or just chilling on their home world, inert.
This has been said repeatedly.

In order to get some alterations - our knights are turned into "templates" and then within the BE range that they exist, proceduraly things are changed - but they will always remain in the "right" BE that they were created from.

So I for example always see knights with 2H sword X or 1H sw + armour shield of YZ in BE range AA.
The soulstones, the stats the rings etc are often slightly different, but they are very close to a "real" knight who had been created and played at some point.

We don't know how the BE is calculated - that formula has not been shared & yes I've asked - so I don't think any of us know just how much/little variation is possible to a "template" in order for it to not exceed it's boundaries.

Which I think is what you mean by "type" here...

As for the trigger of when if you hit search they appear in your results - that is going to be utterly random - as explained a few times now too

I'll even extend it a little, and say - when you hit search different knights will get returned based on if they've been hit within the hour as well as the duration they might be around to remain active.

But an NPC called "fred" based on the Template of "Joe" is going to look very similar to the NPC called "Charles" who's also based on "Joe"; even if they were spawned at totally different times - and have a duration that's totally different in length.

If there are just not many knights on the home worlds that fall into the specific BE range you're searching for, then you're going to get all your results looking very similar because the templates available are limited.

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Oct. 5, 2023, 4:53 p.m.

The question is clear because it has been explained several times what was meant by "typology". Do you want to call them "models"?. That's fine with me but the fact remains that you don't want to answer. I have given very concrete examples but you prefer to continue discussing how NPCs are created etc, always trying to shift the reasoning to them and never answering the initial question and the concrete considerations that I highlighted.
So I'll make you a request. Why don't you find me a situation similar to the one I highlighted (for example furious and its copies of which I have inserted the URLs)?
That is, find me a real character who is on the bs and find me his copies (undead/NPCs) who have the exact same numbers in armor, one-handed and two-handed weapons as the real one, as well as the same weapons. So I will be able to check if these real characters and their exact undead copies (or NPCs as you like) also remain constantly on the BS. Obviously these characters must have started their BS before 10/5/23 at 4.44pm.

Show comments (1)
p_b
Posted Oct. 5, 2023, 6:03 p.m.

I'm not quite sure where you got model from.... and I'm not sure why you think I don't want to answer... I'll re-iterate I'm a player only, I have no additional specifics to tell you.
I am just reading and understanding the statements made by Patti/Maximus via the dev; and trying to understand why what you have been told is not what you seem to be asking.

Because I just don't get it.

I'm not on the BG currently - but if I was I am not going to waste my time to look at a knight in a live session and hunt for NPC's that have similar stats in their BE range.

That's exactly how the NPC generation works, actual knights form the basis for the NPC's we find - nor do I care after I've hit them how long it takes for them to turn to "unknown" in my courier messages - aka signifying their session has ended - as that's the other part which has been answered already too.

Tbh at this point I'm done discussing this - you don't seem to want to accept what you've been told, and want some sort of proof that that has been said is not accurate, and I think that the evidence you've supplied is just backing up what you've been told, and not a contradiction to it.

So I'll leave this one here and move on, as I've nothing more to add.

Posted Oct. 6, 2023, 11:40 a.m.
Edited by MaximusDecimusMeridius Oct. 6, 2023, 11:46 a.m.

CLICK HERE TO SEE SIDE BY SIDE IMAGE

So I took your examples and put them side by side. Where do you see that they are the same character or that they are a copy of each other?

Lets start from the beginning:
Strength:477 vs 435
Stamina: 242 vs 213
Dexterity: 260 vs 256
Fighting Ability: 550 vs 495
Parry: 507 vs 409

Where are they copies??

Next!
Level: 513 vs 553
Aligment: Knight of Light vs Knight of Shadow
Health Points: 35910 vs 38710
Damage: 1259.36 - 1281.36 vs 1156.4 - 1178.4
Defense: 0 vc 0

Copies??

Next equipment:
Sword: They both used the same weapon! It is a 1H sword from skill 467 and it is the last available sword in the game that can be bough with Gold.

(After that there is only one more sword available in the game, at skill 475 and it costs 3200 mooncoins)

Name of the sword is different, i dont see anything weird happening here.

Armour:Linean vest vs nothing
Rings:ring lvl 285 vs ring lvl 285. All other rings above this one are at the same level in terms of stats but cost more and increase your BE. I see nothing suspicious here. Player could have bought the last ring available at level 352? Yes but the stats would increase by 11 points each and BE would be extremely increased which is not great on the BG. neither for an NPC.
Amulet:both used amulete from level 183.

Is that why they are copies? Because they have the same amulet and rings? When we say that players are used as templates what do you understand from it? If you need to fit an NPC into a certain battle efficiency, you need to play around with equipments, stats and skills. The same way as a player trying to decrease his/hers BE will use older equipmentts on the BG. Some things will be of course the same but most will not as we can see from your own example.

Stones:Fire stones vs Fire + Holly
Stones are of different values to reduce battle efficiency.
Even though they both have a stone +19 and another one +6, the third stone is of different strenght and type. This fact alone can change your BE already and therefore, no copies. Template.

As to how long this NPC will remain on the BG, you can see it directly on its profile:
Duke Truman XXXIV. 04.10.2023 06:01:41 - 11.10.2023 06:01:41

Vendetta7
Posted Oct. 6, 2023, 3:57 p.m.

Dear friend, I had already told you the things you highlighted (only in a quicker way). I'll give you my sentence:
"I insert the URLs of furious and its copy. As you can see, the weapons are also the same except for 1 stone. It's obvious that the skills in strength, dexterity etc are slightly different but this has always been the case."
The fact remains that rings and amulet are the same and both use the one-handed weapon despite having superior skills on the two-handed weapon. The skill difference between Furious and his copy is balanced in order to keep the two characters in the same BE range (around 70-77). Furthermore, as you know, the different levels of the NPCs allow you to insert and spread the NPCs themselves in a very specific BE range (for example around 70-77). Whatever their BE, however, these undead (NPCs) regularly lose their battles with the characters who attack them because they are objectively very weak for their BE. You can see who attacks them by checking the highscore. They are the ones who always get around 2000 experience points for every BS they do. Very high levels (more or less 350) of normal real players, (I mean players who play without losing gold voluntarily, which we all call banks or ATMs) could never have that BE (they are almost all from 94 upwards) and certainly they could never be defeated by players for example with level 240-260 and lower BE, such as those always at the top of the BS ranking.
Regarding the duration, what I said to your friend b_p applies: this is not my question and you are not answering.
PS I hope you don't come back to the fact that you don't understand what I mean by bank or ATM and that playing to voluntarily lose gold (not farm) would not be legal because I'm still waiting for your response on this...

Show comments (1)
Posted Oct. 6, 2023, 7:28 p.m.
Edited by MaximusDecimusMeridius Oct. 6, 2023, 7:30 p.m.

This is me

This is my copy

This is the copy of my copy

This is the copy of the copy of my copy

"You take the blue pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill... you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Oct. 7, 2023, 8:43 a.m.

I have to thank you for choosing to mention the Matrix in your response. I think it is a very valid and fitting example.
The fact remains that you didn't answer the question and you can't explain the situations I described to you.

In any case, I chose the red pill...now offer me the truth.

Vendetta7
Posted Oct. 14, 2023, 5:15 p.m.

Another strange coincidence,
the Furious player left the bs again and again his copies also disappeared (those with armor 0, one-handed weapon 610, two-handed weapon 932).
This further confirms what I'm saying.

Page:  1 2 »
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting