1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 18:05:42
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → how are the undead spawned on the bs

Vendetta7
Posted Oct. 17, 2023, 7:31 p.m.

Finally!
Thanks for the reply. What you said is logical and consistent with what I have verified in the game.

I therefore take this opportunity to ask one final question to the admins:
Are Nifthy and Furious players (int1 server) managed by real players or by admins/moderators (obviously as their only character on the server)?

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 18, 2023, 6:12 a.m.

These will be normal players, we don't have any administrators in the game itself, and as a team we don't really have the time to play :) I just checked. So far, over 70 players have logged in to INT 1 KF and completed missions.
There will probably be a few more to come, that's because the other players are still sleeping at that time :D

Show comments (1)
Vendetta7
Posted Oct. 20, 2023, 10:56 a.m.

Ok thanks for the reply.
I asked this question because one of the two characters entered the bs some time ago with 150 gems for 4 days and had not made any attacks. In fact, it seems very strange to me that a real player who already plays to lose gold (no farm or at least I hope so) on the real server spends his money on the bs without getting rewards.

Page:  « 1 2
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting